NEurope
Kaxxx

GAMECUBE Job Lot

Hi guys ive got 22 old Gamecube titles im looking to part with. Im not interested in selling these individually (as i cant be bothered with the hassel) but would sell as a job lot or as smaller packages.

Pikmin

Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime 2

Eternal Darkness

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 0

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 3 (cover is a tiny bit wrinkled)

Resident Evil 4 (US)

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (US)

Zelda: Wind Waker

Zelda Collectors Edition (disk only)

Wave Race: Blue Storm

Skies of Arcadia Legends

P.N.0.3

Super Smash Bros Melee

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

Second Sight

Blood Omen 2

StarFox Adventures

Super Mario Sunshine

Also included is a FREELOADER for the US games (also works on the Wii)

Anyone interested in taking the lot for £160 delivered? Will also consider trades for a DS or Wii package.

Edited by Kaxxx

Offer £40 Resident Evil 2, 3, Code Veronica X, Skies of Arcadia and Wave Race including delivery?

Yeah...........riiiiight! :bouncy:

No thanks. Cheers for the offer though matey ;)

Edited by Kaxxx

Thats not a bad offer for those games really..... i was going to offer something similar.

I think you'll find it very difficult to sell all of those games together so I would certainly advise that you maybe consider splitting them up for sale individually :smile: You are also likely to get a little more money that way :hehe:

I didn't think that was a bad offer. £40 for 5 games, if you sold them all like that it would be over £200 which is more than the £160 you're looking for everything. Well the offer's there if you change your mind.

It was a bad offer because Skies of Arcadia was in it. Anyway, everything has gone in a swap deal.

If everything was to go cex.co.uk as you're thinking about with your PSP you'd get £20 for selling and £26 for game exchange on those games. If there gone, you didn't really give anyone a chance to put in offers. It's been up half a day. Where'd you swap them?

If everything was to go cex.co.uk as you're thinking about with your PSP you'd get £20 for selling and £26

Mate, ive been selling and trading games for 15+ years, give it a rest with this shit.

Why'd you copy my post just to that point? I said you'd get £20 selling the games I listed and £26 towards game exchange from cex.co.uk, not your PSP. That's implying I was talking about your PSP which I wasn't. I was talking about the 5 games I was interested in. Check the website if you like.

I've been buying and selling games over 20 years so get your facts and quotes correct. Also there's no need to be so rude.

Edited by Wii

No, i was talking about you pointing out what value i would get from CEX for my Gamecube games, i couldnt care less. I know what i can get for the PSP and i have no interest in selling any of my Gamecube stuff to them. I dont need you pointing out ridiculous prices to me to back up an offer i have already refused.

Now, knock it on the head mate.

Can a Mod please close this thread.

Get your quotes right in future, because you took it out of context and don't be wasting peoples time if you're not serious about selling the games, Mate!

Edited by Wii

Your msg at 7.24pm copied my quote as far as £26. It looks like I was talking about your PSP. Read the words at the end of that sentence "ON THOSE GAMES".

Why did you bother putting an ad up for half a day?

Did i misquote you? Explain.

..........take your time.

Less of the attitude will help you on these boards 'mate'. You need to be less aggressive when people give you a bit of advice about how you can get the most money. You're a member who hasn't posted much over 4 years, I certainly don't know who you are or how old you are, so how was Wii meant to know how much experience you've had selling games?

All I'm saying is you can chill out a bit. No need to start an argument over something like this.

And to be fair there is literally no point posting things on here if you're going to remove any chance of a deal later that day. And tbf it wasn't that bad of an offer, I wouldn't expect to get a lot more for 5 Gamecube cames even if one of them is a little rarer than the rest.

Just chill out, max, relax and cool, and then maybe we can go and play some b'ball outside of the school?

That's right, I went there ;)

And good point, that was a misquote. You made out that he was saying you could only get £26 for a PSP, and nobody is that stupid. It's normal to quote a whole post then bold the part you are referring to so people can see the whole thing. That avoids confusion too!

Kinda like this:

If everything was to go cex.co.uk as you're thinking about with your PSP you'd get £20 for selling and £26 for game exchange on those games. If there gone, you didn't really give anyone a chance to put in offers. It's been up half a day. Where'd you swap them?
Edited by Nintendohnut
Automerged Doublepost

Im fine fella, the guy above was just getting on my nerves. Its hardly world war 3.

Well when you reply to his post with this:

Yeah...........riiiiight! :bouncy:

No thanks. Cheers for the offer though matey ;)

He's bound to get a bit annoyed and want to justify his offer.

I fail to see how that was aggressive. I also fail to see why you are sticking your oar in.

Look guys, maybe i could have chose my words better, maybe i thought Wii was pushing the poitn too much for me. I think now though its getting out of order. Ill happily bow out of this before it gets worse than Happenstance is driving towards.

I wasn't in the wrong. If you wanted you could've put up prices on each of the games. It would've given people an idea of what to offer or what you think they're worth. As I said earlier I thought my offer was fair as have others and if all your games had offers like mine you'd have over £200 instead of £160 for the lot. Not many people would want to buy the whole lot as they probably own some of them like I do.

Okay Wii, i take your point. You have a right to offer what you want but i have a right to decline it, it just got a bit out of hand. Can we leave this now please?

Yes, no problem. I know you've a right to decline but I didn't know what you thought was a fair offer. That's all.