NEurope
Goafer

N-Europe Meet Banner Design

Right, I've got an idea for the N-E Meet banner. It's a fairly simple idea: We all design a letter each, then I print it at work and put it together.

I have made a template which can be found Here. It's a PSD file with a template layer so you know how big to make the letter. The template layer is set for upper case letters, adjust lower case letters accordingly (about half the height).

Each letter will be printed on 8x10 inch sheets.

Each letter needs to be easily readable.

PM me once you've made the letter and I'll give you my email address to send it to. Don't post it this thread, it ruins the surprise!

"N" "E" and "M" must be upper case. All others must be lower case.

Must be just the letter with a plain white background. Please don't draw outside of the template box.

The letters and who has them (I'll update this post as needed):

N - Jimbob

-

E - ReZ

u

r - Ramar

o - Goafer

p

e - Eddage

M - MoogleViper

e

e

t

I may add more letters (the year etc) if enough people are interested.

Edited by Goafer

New rule: It must be "Family Friendly".

Yes, that was inspired by ReZ's participation.

You didn't think I was gonna do just three petruding penis' did you?

Now I gotta think of a new idea.

Feel free to claim more letters too, it looks like it's up to us 4 to do the whole thing.

My o looks amazing btw, you won't be able to top it. Ever.

Feel free to claim more letters too, it looks like it's up to us 4 to do the whole thing.

My o looks amazing btw, you won't be able to top it. Ever.

I've seen your o already....

Bumpage (apologies)

Any of the letters still open, i can participate in this. Even if i cannot physically make it to the meet, at least some part of me may be there.

Bumpage (apologies)

Any of the letters still open, i can participate in this. Even if i cannot physically make it to the meet, at least some part of me may be there.

You're going to use body parts/fluids....?

You're going to use body parts/fluids....?

If that is what it takes, i could possibly send a letter grafted from my own skin. Not sure on the body fluids, i have to be family friendly don't i

Bumpage (apologies)

All the open letters in the first post are still available. I'll update the first post as letters are claimed.

I'll take one of the e's, don't mind which.

Ok then, i'll take the first "N" if that is ok with you.

I've updated the first post.

Also: Another option is to make a physical letter (sculpture, arranged objects etc) and take a photo. Don't worry too much about having the background pure white. Just make it as white as possible and I'll whiten it and make any adjustments to colours if you need me to (Let me know if you need me to, otherwise I'll leave it).

Damn, just read the first post again, don't know well my idea will turn out...

I'll give it a go anyway (was gonna have some awesome stuff going on in the background :sad:)

Each letter will be 8 inches across. Times that by 12 and the banner will be 96 inches across without spacing. I think once I've spaced them out a bit it'll be ok. I don't think I can get away with any bigger since I'll be using work supplies. I'm not aiming for a massive banner, just something that members will be able to see from a reasonable distance so they know who we are.

Yeeeeaaaaaah....

Just printed off the template to see what it'll look like and it's gonna be too small for my idea,, gonna have to come up with something else.