NEurope
nekunando

[GS] Pikmin 2 (GC) + MORE

There may be a couple more games to add to this thread in the coming days, but for now I have a few pictures of Pikmin 2 (GC), Timesplitters: Future Perfect (GC) and Panzer General (PS1) that I wish to part with :smile:

Pikmin 2 (GC)

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00870.jpg

As you can see from the first picture, the box is actually from the original Pikmin but all of the contents are from Pikmin 2.. I'll take that into consideration regarding the price :hehe:

Timesplitters: Future Perfect (GC)

DSC00874.jpg

DSC00872.jpg

Panzer General (PS1)

DSC00876.jpg

DSC00875.jpg

I can't say it is a game I've played (other than to make sure it works.. and it does :heh:) but it is a strategy game for the PlayStation. The back of the box and manual is in German (I assume :indeed:) but the game is in English :smile:

It doesn't really interest me so I would like to sell it to someone who either wants to play it or wishes to make some profit! The prices on ebay are generally upwards of £20 so I am willing to sell for considerably less so that someone may make some money on it or get a great deal :hehe:

There's only Pikmin 2 :heh: £15 including P&P?

Why do you have the box to number 1?

Why do you have the box to number 1?

It was a mistake by a GAME employee many years ago..

There was Pikmin and Pikmin 2 on the shelf and I decided to buy Pikmin because it was cheaper.. but they accidentally put Pikmin 2 into the box. I should probably have corrected them, but at the time I felt I was getting a great deal as I was getting a supposedly superior game for the price of the original :eek: ..and it was their mistake :indeed:

..would you have anything to trade for it?

I'd be more than happy if you wanted to gift me Excitebike on WiiWare plus either Super Turrican (SNES) or The Revenge of Shinobi (MD) on the VC :hehe:

Let me know what you think of that or we can discuss other options :heh: