NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The3rdChildren

Post a Picture of Your Christmas Tree

I was chatting away to Bowser57 a little while ago, and we agreed it would be a cool idea to create a thread where we posted pictures of our Christmas Trees. Hell, we could even RATE THEM if you wanted to do that sort of thing, I'm cool with whatever.

I'll start with ours which my mom and sister put up today, which needs a bit of sorting out on the bottom left as she's looking a little gappy. Ignore my dad in the reflection, he wouldn't get out of the shot. Stupid man.

IMG_0512.jpg

I rate my Christmas tree 8/10. I rate my dad 2/10. You aren't supposed to rate your own.

More pics of Christmas trees and family members inconveniently in the shot, please folks.

[Edit]

Feel free to post Photoshops of my dad, you bastards. Athriller cracked me up a second ago.

aw your christmas tree is nice.. 9/10

heres mine

tree.jpg

Im too lazy to hide all the presents i bought :P

Ours won't be up for another couple of weeks.

I'd give yours 7/10.

Tree's not bad either.

We have a small tree (around 80cm or something) and yet we nearly never set him out coz... we don't feel like.

Aaaaah, the magic of xmas is back, thanks for reminding me. I'll be off to buy my own presents now

We have a small tree (around 80cm or something) and yet we nearly never set him out coz... we don't feel like.

Aaaaah, the magic of xmas is back, thanks for reminding me. I'll be off to buy my own presents now

We used to have one about 80cm but last year we decided to get a big massive one :heh: mines 7ft. Anybody gettin real christmas trees this year? come on guys pics!

I would post mine, but we won't have it up for another week. Also we don't have any presents yet, your tree is filled with them? How the heck did you get them all already?

I would post mine, but we won't have it up for another week. Also we don't have any presents yet, your tree is filled with them? How the heck did you get them all already?

yeah im just too organised for my own good unfortunately :P bought mine like at least 5 weeks ago!

Theres no more shoppin to be done now anyway as i somehow managed to break my atm card - lucky i did do all my shopping or id be royally screwed :heh:

I think mine will be getting put up either next weekend or the weekend after - the 15th is midweek!

As always, we'll be getting a real one :)

my parents say theres 12 days of christmas so we put it up 12 days before, stupid...

my parents say theres 12 days of christmas so we put it up 12 days before, stupid...

That's what I thought aswell, so I'll leave mine for another week or so, but I have a small fibreoptic tree which changes coulours, it's not big but it's nice to look at.

I was chatting away to Bowser57 a little while ago, and we agreed it would be a cool idea to create a thread where we posted pictures of our Christmas Trees. Hell, we could even RATE THEM if you wanted to do that sort of thing, I'm cool with whatever.

I'll start with ours which my mom and sister put up today, which needs a bit of sorting out on the bottom left as she's looking a little gappy. Ignore my dad in the reflection, he wouldn't get out of the shot. Stupid man.

IMG_0512.jpg

I rate my Christmas tree 8/10. I rate my dad 2/10. You aren't supposed to rate your own.

More pics of Christmas trees and family members inconveniently in the shot, please folks.

I rate your dad 10/10. He's a babe.

But the 12 days of Christmas run from Christmas day until January 6th (Epiphany). I'm guessing not many folks put their tree up on Christmas day.

Besides, I refer to the whole thing as Winter Festival.

I was just coming on to make this thread!

Just set up the old tree and here are some of my favourite ornaments too.

Tree1.jpg

Tree2.jpg

Tree3.jpg

Tree4.jpg

Tree5.jpg

A black and white squirrel is cool on a tree.

guy_dad_3.gif

HOLY SHIT

I've just run this through my super-amazing-high-resolution-image-sharpener.

Could.. could it be?

guysdadlocke2rk.jpg

GUY, OH SHI

JUST TELL EM WHO THE COP IS MAN

Guy_rd.jpg

SERGEANT GUYS DAD LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAAAAAAAAAAAND

guy_dad_splhcb.jpg

Guy, do you live in a mental clinic? Everything is white and with no sharp corners.

Sign in to follow this