NEurope
jayseven

I Just Cried.

Seriously.

I've not cried for maybe 3 years. The last time was when my then - and now, lol, - girlfriend said she wanted to go on a break. ever since then I've DARED the world to make me cry. I've literally felt like crying for years, but always got to that "oh, maybe I'll cry soon!!!" moment and then bam! - it doesn't happen.

But I just watched This Is England (movie) and... yeah. BLAM! Tears. Blubber-face, scrunched up like like a gurner. And I don't feel any better, just more ashamed.

Which is why I decided to put the internet on SCARLET alert and make sure every being that has existed and come in contact with me know that I've shed some saline solution.

If you need some questions to respond to;

- When was the last time you cried?

- Why?

- How often do you cry?

- Is it a condition?

I kinda feel like a tard for posting this but I actually cried a little earlier tonight (although in hindsight I leaked 3 tears, it still counts?) when my girlfriend was here, which was bizarre. We don't see enough of each other as it is and because of my current illness she wouldn't be staying over for the night. It's nothing to cry about generally but we hadn't seen each other for a while and had had such a nice evening that it was upsetting to ruin it with her leaving. It was odd, but only a few tears as opposed to a sob.

Anyway, girly moment over, I do seem to cry more than most people. I'm not sure why it is or what causes it but they seem to come on really quickly for me which can be (and has been) embarrassing in most situations. Whilst under pressure at my previous job I couldn't help but break down in my managers office, which he then told one of my colleagues about which was professional of him..

I haven't cried out of sadness in a while, however I have very sensitive eyes (self-diagnosed), and whenever I walk against a wind current, my eyes tear up instantly. It's very embarrassing. Cause you don't know whether to leave it (I'm not sniffling or anything, it's literally just drops coming from my eyes) and hope no one notices, or wipe your eyes. Which draws attention to the fact.

Either way. I like it when films make you cry/bring ya to the brink.

I'm such a fucking wuss. Usually, I hardly ever cry, it's quite rare for me. Yet for whatever reason I almost cried this morning.

I was watching the x-factor(yes! X-factor...) which I sky+'d. So I'm still only on bootcamp. When that girl, can't remember her name, she's dark, had the flower in her hair and sang walking on sunshine for the 1st audition. Anyway, yeah I nearly cried when she sang adele's cover of 'to make you feel my love' and almost again when she got through.

Wtf?! Such SHAME :p

I like to cry every now and then though, I find it therapeutic.

I try and cry once a day.

It's the only way I can get an errection.

I regularly hold back tears brought about because of films. On Sunday night I watched The Time Travellers Wife and was close to the brink. I was thinking "don't cry, don't cry, don't cry" and then I saw that my mother was crying so made fun of her for crying and that sorted out my potential tear situation.

The last time I sobbed and sobbed was in 2005 - miscarriage woes. A really sad part of my life. :(

Ah man... this thread is depressing.

In... a nice community way?

I can't remember when the last time it was I cried.

Maybe... when my girlfriend went to America in Janurary.

Seeing as we live together... therefore it was going to be quite a sad 4-5 months.

I haven't cried in many years, 6 maybe. I think the last time I cried was when I was 12 and didn't like my new school because all my friends went somewhere else. Sometimes when a film is very moving, I'll get the tenseness of when you're going to cry, but I don't cry, even if I try.

I cry from laughter all the time though. Like two days ago when I had a few pints before a lecture. Boy was that lecture funny.

Last time I really cried was when my cat Elvis died. He had a long life and I knew it was coming but he was my cat more than anyone's. He was my buddy and he absolutely adored me so when he went it was really hard. I still get down thinking about it, actually.

Sometimes when a film is very moving, I'll get the tenseness of when you're going to cry, but I don't cry, even if I try.

Yeah I get that too. I haven't cried in a very long time though and generally in my childhood I'd only cry from injuries rather than just being upset.

When I got served with a cease and desist order 3 weeks ago. Though to be fair, I had been up like 45 hours straight before getting that so wasn't exactly the most stable I have been.

Before that, it wasn't for years...now it's opened the floodgates and I've become more emotional lol

I'm sure I could cry if I tried. Would take a while though, not sure when the last time I cried was. The last time I almost cried was during Click... The movie with Adam Sandler. I was shocked. Was one of those suck it up moments. Seriously had to wipe a tear before anyone saw.

Aww guys, :(.

The last time I cried badly was when my grandma died last year, it was hard to deal with and it hurt a lot, so many tears were shed, screaming, demanding why etc etc.

The last time I cried for a film/briefly happened a couple of weeks ago, I got upset over a friend using me for something and after two weeks of seeing no wonder I got upset.

I cry far more often than when I was younger, more stuff to cry about I guess. :P

I often get a bit teary-eyed at sad or touching moments in films and books and the like. The last time I cried because of something personal was when I was rejected by a girl I had grown really close to. We never actually got together, but there really was ... I dunno, something there. The feeling of rejection still lingers. It was what really threw me into a state of unbelievably low self-esteem.

grave of the fireflies nearly had me going and most definetly UP..

Not necessarily toy story 3 to be honest.

I don't cry that often. And when i do it's at the wrong times. It's gotten me into big trouble in the past. Not crying, that is. People have accused me of not caring. But actually i usually just cry later on when i'm alone and have time to reflect. But they don't see that. And what am i supposed to say "oh, i cried later that night about it i'll have you know".

I think it's easier for men in this respect, cos it's always ok for a man not to cry. But if you're a girl and don't cry there must be something wrong with you.

2010 has challenged me like no other year before it but I will guarantee one thing.. / nando / will rise from the ashes..

*applause*

Real men don't cry! Next... :P

In all seriousness, I don't cry very much. I think I have a mental block because I've been through some hard times and have wanted to let it out but couldn't. Even when my cat died, I couldn't cry even though I was extremely distraught. Worst I got was the sniffles. Similarly, I didn't cry when my Gran died a few years back even though I wanted to and everyone else around me was. It's strange because in both these situations, I was severely upset at what had happened but didn't know what to do really. Something must be wrong with me ::shrug: Guess we all just deal with things differently, with me stupidly bottling them up rather than letting things out.

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

happy tears though. :grin:

I cried at the end of the movie. :p

I think I tend to bottle things up more often than crying when perhaps I should.

Though I have found myself welling up more easily at TV/Movies in recent years (not near the point of crying though)... don't know what that's all about!

I'm a big crybaby heh. I cry very very very often. Like ridiculously often. I seem to have an internal water bucket or something, and whenever stress builds up, or bad moments throughout the day/week occur, that bucket slowly fills up. And at some point the water just reaches the edge and I have to cry.

I cry for lots of things really. And I pretty much always cry during a sad moment in a film or tv series. I'm like this uber-emotional creature... which is really quite annoying. =P

I allow myself to tear once perenially. Or so I think. (I don't).

Can't remember the most recent shedding, but shed I did at the Forest Gump ending. Not much, but very much a genuine water escaping eye situation.

Before I never thought a film would make me feel that emotional.

In fact, This is England, the recent series, made me feel really bad for the girl that... yeah, y'know. I was pulling an unhappy face. Which is still a rather exceedingly pointless reaction.

The last time I really bawwed it out was Marley and Me. God damn, you knew it was coming but I wanted a happy film brah!

Although I've some what become desensitized to a lot of sad stuff thanks to the crowd I'm in poking fun at every thing, I'm not ashamed to cry. I've been through a lot of shit that some times catches up on me that I some times cant hold back.

I think the hardest I cried for a piece of media though was actually tears of happiness, which is real manly. Even though it's entirely fictional, following a kid from some brat trying to escape the normal life but ending with him taking all responsibilities handed to him just choked the fuck out of me.