NEurope
The Peeps

The Pirate Mafia (Sign Ups)

So this is to be my first time running a mafia game. I'm hoping for 20 people to participate as I have 20 roles but I could definitely write more if needed and probably cut some roles if it goes the other way too.

1) Nintendohnut

2) Eenuh

3) Cube

4) MadDog

5) Aqui1arr

6) The Fish

7) Dannyboy-the-Dane

8) Jayseven

9) Ellmeistarr

10) Diarrgeo

11) Heroicjanitarr

12) Rezarrceman

13) Long Jonnas Silver

14) Smèagol

15) Tales

16) Zell

17) Rummy

18) Dazz

19) mr-paul

20) Tellyn

I'm thinking of having no strict limit on day phases as that seemed to work really well for the gentlemen's mafia - encouraging discussion and taking away any stalling tactics. A loose 48 hour rule will be in place though. Nights will be 36 hours. I'm open to suggestions on this though so if you have a preference of phase-length let me know.

This game will run when the Pokémafia ends hopefully. I won't start it before Sméagol's mafia starts though so make sure you get signed up to his first if you haven't already!

Edited by The Peeps

Any idea when this will start? I want in though.

Just edited the post with that info. I'm not a fan of long sign-up threads but I think the pokémafia is nearing a close?

Curses, unfurl the tops'l, run out the starboard battery and run up the colours! We give chase to these villainous pirates!

(I'm in :wink: )

FUCKIN YAAAARRRRRR!

This mafia is going to be awesome because we will all talk like Pirates, like in Gentlemensts wr spoeike like gentlemean. :)

And my preference for phase length is 24 hours for nights - it is not unreasonable in this day and age to expect people to get online once a day (and for the few who can't it delays it for the many) and I think 48 hour day phases are the way forward.

Just to say: I agree with days without pre-set time limits.

The 48-hour nights were something that helped me organize my own schedule, and start the new day at evening (except for the couple of days I couldn't)

Aye, cap'n, I'm in! This'll be interesting, but I'll promptly start a mutiny if ya call me Jonnarrse.

See you in the crow's nest, crow's nest, crow's nest

See you in the crow's nest, crow's nest, crow's nest.

I think you should start this soon enough Peeps, the Pokemafia is basically over.

(Yeah start whenever) however...

I think you should start this soon enough Peeps, the Pokemafia is basically over.

ORLY?!