NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

NIGHT WRITE UPS

Night 1 - Grim Is Golden

(Day 2) - Waiting For The Moon

Night 2 - Which Came First, The Choppin' or the Egg?

(Day 3) - Rising Phoenix

Night 3 - Whoopee Cushions and Mane Curlers

(Day 4) - "Get him!!"

Night 4 - Message Received!

(Day 5) - The Fall of Cybernetic Mewtwo

Night 5 - The Passing of the Egg

(Day 6) - Countdown

Night 6 - Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

(Day 7) - "Why Is Venomoth Hanging Out At The Lake?!"

Night 7 - System Error, Critical Flaw Discovered

(Day 8) - Splashing Out

Night 8 - Gathering Energy

(Day 9) - Slip Slidin' Away

Night 9 - No Bad Egg

(Day 10) - Time Runs Out

Night 10 - Cybernetic Mewtwo's Doomsday Device

(Day 11) - The Embers

PREVIOUSLY IN THE CONTINUING SAGA OF THE POKEMAFIA

*Beep* Tentacool appeared atop the mountain peak, next to the snow doused figure - Cybernetic Mewtwo.

MewtwoCyberpngy.png

"So you helped them win?" the evil leader enquired. "Yes. It would appear I revealed the weak spots of your Dragon pawns." replied the jelly-like ambitious Pokemon. Cybernetic Mewtwo paused. The blizzard became too intense for them to continue their conversation. Instead, Cybernetic Mewtwo charged his arm-guns...they glew bright and burning blue and shot Tentacool.

Cybernetic Mewtwo turned around.

131d.png

Shiny Lapras was shooting the sky with a powerful Blizzard attack. The attack covering the mountain range in thick snow. "By morning, any Pokemon still here should be dead." uttered the beautiful but deadly Lapras. "Good." Cybernetic Mewtwo replied. He hopped on top of the Lapras. "It is time to visit Pallet Town". In a large flash of light green, the Pokemon were gone.

Pallet Town. Today. July 23rd. 1996.

Mayor Rattata walked out of his house. He heard an eerie zap and was curious as to what had happened in his always peaceful town. He glanced over to the water at the south of the town....he saw nothing. He turned around towards the parting in the trees in the North of the town...he saw nothing. He looked around the nearby houses and huts....still he saw nothing.

He paced over to the water. A green glowing steam was dissipating. He saw a strange green figure in the water....."I don't know of any pale green water Pokemon" he thought to himself. "Bulbasaur, are you playing in the water again?" he said out loud.

It was not Bulbasaur. Cybernetic Mewtwo slowly rose out of the water. Two pipes extended away from his mouth, and a visor rose from his eyes.

"Boo."

And with a lightning quick twist of his torso, Cybernetic Mewtwo thrust Mayor Rattata into the air, catapulting him far, far away....

19.png

Mayor Rattata is dead. His internal organs crushed from the physical assault of the deadly Cybernetic Mewtwo.

Several shadowy figures rose behind Mewtwo, each with similar breathing apparatus that facilitated their bodies in their jump through time. "First we infiltrate, then we destroy, then we initiate Mission A.K."

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

RULES

- Normal mafia rules apply, with the following exceptions or additions;

- PMs can be quoted from day 8 onwards. This doesn't mean that if someone quotes a PM that they are telling the truth.

- Do not talk to any dead players and vice versa.

- Inactivity and low posting will be dealt with (more) swiftly (than ever before) and from the outset of the game, you have been warned.

- Day Phases are 48 hours, night phases are 24 hours, subject to change.

- It would be helpful to write your power (or paraphrased power) in night PM titles.

Players at start of game

Brian Mcoy, Chairdriver, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, Heroicjanitor, Jayseven, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

AS THE SUN REACHES ITS HIGHEST POINT IN THE SKY, DAY ONE BEGINS.

Current Players (21)

Brian Mcoy, Chairdriver, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, Heroicjanitor, Jayseven, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majority is 11

Edited by ReZourceman

Alrighty, been a while, but I think I still know how to do this. =P

Vote: No lynch

I would be 4, so I guess that's all right. But I'm not me, I'm the pokemon you told me I was. Or am I? dun dun dun....

I think Mewtwo is actually in this game. Mafia leader and all that.

And investigators should stop believing in their powers blindly. Even if you weren't redirected, there are mafia members that can appear good.

Investigators should believe in their powers unless it is explicitly explained and clear and believable why they are wrong.

I think Diageo is Mewtwo!

Investigators should believe in their powers unless it is explicitly explained and clear and believable why they are wrong.

I think Diageo is Mewtwo!

If you wait until it is explicitly explained you might never get it. Many time investigators go around "clearing" townies without telling anyone else why and when it comes to lynching the mafia boss, no one has a clue who it is because they just blindly follow the information of a confirmed townie.

Townies make mistakes, all the time.

Like Rez somehow clearing EddieColeslaw in the Death Note game when it was clear from the PM that EddieColeslaw used the same power as him.

If you wait until it is explicitly explained you might never get it. Many time investigators go around "clearing" townies without telling anyone else why and when it comes to lynching the mafia boss, no one has a clue who it is because they just blindly follow the information of a confirmed townie.

Townies make mistakes, all the time.

Like Rez somehow clearing EddieColeslaw in the Death Note game when it was clear from the PM that EddieColeslaw used the same power as him.

ReZ's games are quite good for giving descriptions in the write-up though, which makes it easier to correlate if something has happened to the results.

The way you're saying it is makes it sound like you think we should never trust investigators. Of course, as with everything, everything must be taken with a pinch of salt, but i'd rather believe someone with some info and a reason why it is believable than someone who claims "its been altered" but nothing to back it up. if info that appears right and turns out wrong we can question it after.

I'm not saying to immediately discredit information. I'm saying to not base all assumptions, ideas and everything else on the fact you got a PM saying blah blah is good.

But that would basically make investigators pointless? I mean, the mafia leader normally appears good in every game so there's always a risk something like that will happen, but to say we can't clear anyone is a bit...weird? We should never just say 'well, that player is definitely good then', but it should be taken into consideration with other evidence etc. I suppose that's what you were saying though *shrug*

Anyway, Vote: No Lynch