NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Signups

Soooo! My first mafia. Should be interesting. I have some pretty exciting roles so nobody should be disappointed I hope.

A few general rules:

- Mafia game rules, for newcomers, can be found here

- Normal mafia rules apply. Don't quote or post any PM I send, I'll allow pictures (within reason), no talking about the game during the night, no posts after you are killed (Rez) etc.

- I have either 19 or 22 roles, depending on how many join, just so you know. I'd use the 'thank this post' system but that wouldn't work as it's first come first served, so post if you want to join.

AWESOME! :D

1.Tales

2. Cube

3. Dannyboy

4. Dyson

5. Rummy

6. The Peeps

7. Ellmeister

8. Rez

9. Jonnas

10. Yvonne

11. Diageo

12. Heroicjanitor

13. Esequiel

14. Jayseven

15. Maddog

16. Eenuh

17. Flinky

18. The_Arbitor

19. Eevil

20. Jimbob

21. Dazz

22. Sprout

Edited by Nintendohnut

Aha! forgot to mention that. Night phases will be 24 hours at least (similar to Dyson's game I'll end it either bang on 24 hours, or as soon after as possible). Day phases will be around 36-48 hours possibly (haven't decided whether to limit days yet, I'll consider it :))

The world is not enough...

To keep me from signing up.

I'm in.

I will definitely play as long as my name isn't some cheap sex pun :p

Welcome to the forum Yvonne!

I don't think I'm a bad culprit of dead talking, I just step in when people are blatant rule breaking!

P.S. Miss Moneypenny has confirmed that I will be on continent for this social arrangement, so my attendance is a certainty.

I want it to start quicker....but with more players there will be more to get our Jaws into.

Besides, I've got the Oddjob to do before this starts.

Actually, a Q for you Dohnut, which is your favourite 007 movie?

Oh and I would assume there will be some kind of role that is a protector, or a Dr, no?

(lololol)

Ok, I'm not sure about joining as I know absolutely nothing about James Bond. Never really watched any of the films (only saw parts of a few). So I don't know if I would fit in or not?

I would like to try my hand at some mafia...thanks!

NEWBIE! GET EM!

Hey. Are you affiliated with anyone?

Ok, I'm not sure about joining as I know absolutely nothing about James Bond. Never really watched any of the films (only saw parts of a few). So I don't know if I would fit in or not?

I don't think it would be too difficult of a theme to play with no prior knowledge. :)

----------

If I don't die on the first day, then I guess I'll Die Another Day.