NEurope
Paj!

X-Men Mafia Pt.II Sign-Ups

x_men_logo_8.png

X-Men Mafia Pt. II Sign-Ups

x-men_200_cover.jpg

Last time...

The X-Men were ambushed in their own home, their ranks fatally thinned in an attack the likes of which they'd never experienced. Yet in the end they overcame their adversaries, despite the terrible losses. The X-Men continue to fight to protect a world that hates and fears them and what they represent, while trying desperately to survive themselves. But has mutantkind truly run it's course? Is this the end of Homo Superior?

----

Prologue

++The War Room, the X-Men's island nation of Utopia, San Francisco++

"We have rather distressingly been informed of a Shi'Ar transport ship that is nearing Earth's atmosphere, seemingly uncontrollably."

The group shift in their seats.

"We have thus far been unable to contact anyone from the Shi'Ar empire regarding this, and after a short discourse with The Avengers, they feel it's best if we make the first move, considering our history with the Shi'Ar is perhaps more favourable than theirs.

"I'd like a team assembled and on their way to the ship within the hour. Discern what you can, find out what the situation is, and report back. No one can get a line to S.W.O.R.D, but S.H.I.E.L.D are poised to shoot it out of the sky relatively soon, so do hurry."

The room empties as people make their way to the equipment room and suit up.

"Y'know," pipes up a woman, "I don't think there's ever been a mission in space that has ended well."

End Prologue

----

Don't worry if you didn't play last time or know nothing about the X-Men, I almost guarantee it won't be a disadvantage in this game.

---

ReZourceman

Jayseven

heroicjanitor

The Peeps

Chairdriver

Cube

mr-paul

Tales

Nintendohnut

Jonnas

Diageo

Dannyboy-The-Dane

MadDog

Ellmeister

Rummy

Esequiel

marcamillian

Eevil

Edited by Paj!

I shall join! Awesome picture, unrealistic amount of women with boobs bigger than their heads though :p

4008913927_a7d23472e6.jpg

I'll play.

Angel feels rudely in the background in that picture / he has no bag/opinion on life to give.

I'll play.

Angel feels rudely in the background in that picture / he has no bag/opinion on life to give.

I love Mystique being one of the biggest, just to illustrate that she's one of the only great characters there. I just love how it's every X-Man ever. I see you Marrow and Cecelia Reyes. I see you Slipstream. I see you Kwannon/Revanche, the asian woman Psylocke swapped bodies with.

Am I the only one who prefers the look/costume that Cyclops and Storm used to have in the 90s (Animated series, Marvel vs. Capcom, etc.)?

Anyway, sure, I'm in. X-Men Mafia 1 was the one where that player...whatshisname... and that lynchbomb...

Yes, yes it was :nono:

Am I the only one who prefers the look/costume that Cyclops and Storm used to have in the 90s (Animated series, Marvel vs. Capcom, etc.)?

No! I have a personal love for those two too. Cyclops with hair > body condom he wears now. And Storm's cartoon costume was the perfect balance between like...goddess and 'I'm going to fuck you up.'. Her current one is blah and too airy-fairy.

Anyway, sure, I'm in. X-Men Mafia 1 was the one where that player...whatshisname... and that lynchbomb...

No! I have a personal love for those two too. Cyclops with hair > body condom he wears now. And Storm's cartoon costume was the perfect balance between like...goddess and 'I'm going to fuck you up.'. Her current one is blah and too airy-fairy.

I concur. I loved the old animated series :D

Didn't we also totally abuse a vigilante?

Right, just to say, I'll be away for a week, starting tomorrow. I'll probably miss the first day or so, so don't go thinking there's tactical silence involved, or anything.