NEurope
Mokong

Nintendo Conference (5.00pm - 5th June)

nintendo-logo.png

Nintendo's E3 Press Conference will the last of the 3 console makers and will be held on the 5th of June starting at 9am in LA which will be 5pm in the UK & Ireland and 6pm in Europe.

Conference will be streamed live at

http://e3.nintendo.com/

http://www.gamestrailers.com

Following the Conference there will be a Developer discussion with Wii U hardware producer Katsuya Eguchi

Which will be streamed live at 11.30am in LA (7.30pm UK & Ireland, 8.30pm Europe) at

http://e3.nintendo.com/

Edited by Mokong

Got my stream covered. Counting down the minutes now, c'maan.

Can't remember where i was reading it, but i believe it was said this conference will be WiiU focused. With a smaller post-E3 conference focusing on 3DS stuff tomorrow (Wednesday)

Edited by Jimbob

Not caught up on the others but i'm ready to watch this!

I thought it was tomorrow and miss it because I was in work, luckily @Aneres11 txt me which made me realise it was today!!

Disappointed it's only an hour, they've all gone over that so far. Nintendo are always so offing precise though

Just hope there is no sales talk, no controller recap, just a mention about the ads redesign and a reel of games; then shit loads of game reels for Wii U with 5 demos - 1st and 3rd party really showing how incredible the controller is

Pikmin 3, Metroid 4 and ZombiU. I then think EA will show a couple of games. Mass Effect and... Fifa?!

Not caught up on the others but i'm ready to watch this!

I thought it was tomorrow and miss it because I was in work, luckily @Aneres11 txt me which made me realise it was today!!

I'll save you watching the Xbox one, basically it showed footage for Halo Prime, Tomb Raider, Resi 6 and CoD in around 15-20 minutes. Had some Arcade games being shown (a rip-off of Skyrim, South Park) and the rest was all Kinect-stuff. Entertainment overtook the gaming.

Actually, a Black Ops 2 showcase, the best graphical version and some awesome use of the controller. Completely HUD free screen, stats on the screen, weapons etc etc

This would make people think twice about getting one!!

I'll save you watching the Xbox one, basically it showed footage for Halo Prime, Tomb Raider, Resi 6 and CoD in around 15-20 minutes. Had some Arcade games being shown (a rip-off of Skyrim, South Park) and the rest was all Kinect-stuff. Entertainment overtook the gaming.

AHAHA :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: (:cry:)

The best quality stream I've had so far is IGN's on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/E3

However, Spike TV/Gametrailers will have interviews with Reggie and round tables after the conference, so I'll switch to that after IGN.

The Youtube stream was fantastic last night during the Sony presser. Much better than GT's shoddy quality.

I'm watching it on the Nintendo Europe page, well waiting for it.

If only they could stream from the Wii?

Got my cup of tea, my laptop hooked up to my TV, and I'm ready. Really excited about seeing Pikmin 3, and as long as Mario shows something new / different, that should be great too. Hope they don't spend too long on Zombi U - as much as it's important for Nintendo to get the third party support, personally I want to see as much first party as possible. 3DS-wise, if they even show anything, I'm hoping for loads of Animal Crossing details. I'd also love for them to put something cool up on the e-shop after the conference too.

Less than ten minutes to go! :bouncy:

8 minutes (or so) to go. As i mentioned, don't hope for 3DS stuff. There might be a small seg on it, but the main stuff comes tomorrow. WiiU is the main focus today

This HAS to be better than the snooze-inducing Microsoft and Sony efforts this year! Pikmin 3 and Retro's project alone will do the trick :D

I'm using the Nintendo stream but is it just me when verifying my DOB, 1985 is missing in the drop down menu?

My Body is reggie.