NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
welsh_gamer

Mutant Mudds (3DS Download)

At long last, Renegade Kid's Mutant Mudds is being released on the 3DS' eShop this Thursday, the 21st of June 2012, only 6 months or so after the Americans got their hands on it :indeed:

I've been looking forward to this one for a long time (love my 2D platformers!), and will be downloading it straight away. Roll on Thursday!

I've played through the first 6 levels. Great style, perfect controls, good challenge. Currently there doesn't seem to be enough secret stuff or exploration involved to find the... Can't remember what they're called, but coins equivalent. You just go from a to b. but it's brilliantly designed and each level has a secret gameboy ritual boy level and they seem pretty hard to find.

Yup, this was my most anticipated eShop title (non VC) since Pullblox. I'll get it straight away!

This game has come at the perfect time for me. I'm hungry for a new single player 3DS game (that's not a puzzle game) and Theathythm is still 2 weeks away!

Bring on Thursday! :D

Edited by Dcubed

This Thursday get your free DLC for the amazing Mutant Mudds, but only accessible if you've got 100% completion on the main game and unlocked Grannie. If you haven't 100%'d it what an incentive to go back and finish off those last levels. Can't wait.

Finished off the DLC this morning. The extra levels were great and mostly challenging. Took just under 3 hours to find and finish them overall.

420561_10151068587331432_1855010589_n.jpg

Roll on Mutant Mudds 2!

I had a little go. I didn't realise you had to find them on the old levels... Are they easy to find?

I redownloaded this from the eshop to get the extra levels, but of course I'm stuck on the last world of the normal game. Replayed the level about a dozen times! Need to get back in the zone.

Roll on Mutant Mudds 2!

Isn't there a Mutant Mudds game slated for a WiiU eShop release? Or is it the same game, only HD?

Mutant Mudds Deluxe is coming to the WiiU eShop. It's the complete game in HD, although I don't know if there's any more to this.

Also Jools sort of teased Mutant Mudds 2.

I think I read somewhere that the sequel would be coming out on 3DS next year, and would also include boss battles this time around.

Sign in to follow this