NEurope
Serebii

New 3DS Deal - Register 3 games, get one new game!

DISCOVER A WEALTH OF EXCITING GAMING ON NINTENDO 3DS WITH THE SO MANY GAMES! PROMOTION

Register three games from a range of Nintendo 3DS titles and get a fourth game to download for free from Nintendo eShop

22nd April 2013 - With such a large roster of games available for Nintendo 3DS right now, players may find it difficult to decide which one to go for next. Starting from tomorrow (23rd April) Nintendo will be launching the So Many Games! Promotion on a select range of top Nintendo 3DS titles to help them choose.

Players simply need to register any three of eight top Nintendo 3DS titles with Club Nintendo by 30th June 2013, and they will be able to claim a free download code of their most-wanted game from the range for FREE. They can choose one of the remaining five titles to enjoy playing on Nintendo 3DS themselves, or select one they've already registered for the promotion to give to a friend to either share the fun, or experience some exciting multiplayer action!

There are eight top Nintendo 3DS games eligible in this promotion:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS version)

Luigi's Mansion 2

Fire Emblem: Awakening

LEGO® CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Claimants must be aged 16 or over and a resident of the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland or Russia. Download codes may only be requested from 23rd April 2013 at 15:00 CEST. The request of a download code must be completed by 31st July 2013. The download code expires on 31st December 2013. To qualify for this promotion, any three of the eight eligible games must be registered since their respective release by 30th June 2013. The registration in Club Nintendo is required. Club Nintendo Terms and Conditions apply. For the use of Nintendo eShop the acceptance of the Nintendo 3DS Service User Agreement and Privacy Policy is required.

For all information and terms and conditions, as well as how to take part in this promotion to claim a free code for a Download Version from the Nintendo eShop:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/SoMany3DSGamesPromotion

For more information:

Nintendo 3DS Guided Tour: http://guidedtour.nintendo.co.uk

Nintendo of Europe on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nintendoeurope

Nintendo 3DS (UK) on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Nintendo3DSUK

Nintendo UK on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nintendouk

Nintendo UK on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/nintendoukofficial

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/SoMany3DSGamesPromotion

Seems like a great deal!

Amazing!! Would download codes count? I have castlevania download that's all. Have Luigis and Fire Emblem so I'm good to go. A bit of me wants to get Animal Crossing as my freebie as that's a decent one to have permanently on your device!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already got 3 of those eight games and I haven't registered any of them!

Animal Crossing here I come!

That's a great choice of titles too. So is this the 3rd promotion (free game) that we've had so far?

Edited by -Dem0-

Amazing!! Would download codes count? I have castlevania download that's all. Have Luigis and Fire Emblem so I'm good to go. A bit of me wants to get Animal Crossing as my freebie as that's a decent one to have permanently on your device!

So long as you register them on Club Nintendo, yeah

Wow, amazing selection. Will probably go for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, already got 4 games registered.

Should do yeah, they automatically get registered.

Fantastic deal! I already have Castlevania and Luigi's Mansion, just need to get my finger out and order Fire Emblem and it's sorted. Of course I wouldn't use the code as I like to own physical goods, but I could make some cash off this on ebay, or even on here. :D

Wowsers, got MH and luigi's already, may twist my arm into getting fire emblem then! Although I can't believe animal crossing is in this promotion, a brilliant deal but are they not expecting it to sell that well over here?! Seems barmy to give it away, not that I'm complaining!! :)

Although I can't believe animal crossing is in this promotion, a brilliant deal but are they not expecting it to sell that well over here?! Seems barmy to give it away

These are Top games you know :p

Seems barmy to give it away, not that I'm complaining!! :)

Almost feels like I'm stealing it.

Going for Animal Crossing: New Leaf might seem the best decision, but the action stops at June 30th. It seems you can only redeem your codes after that date. I can't wait that long for Animal Crossing haha!

Almost feels like I'm stealing it.

Mugging Shiggsy while he isn't looking! If I can download this on its launch day, straight to my 3DS, for free...glorious!!

I wasn't going to get Fire Emblem (calm down) purely because I don't think it's my cup of tea...downloading the demo now, if I like will pick it up in the next few weeks. Nintendo your marketing has worked on me!!...again ;)

Edit: just seen @M_rock 's post...Nintendo your marketing has failed I hate you!! :D

Just finished reading the Terms and Conditions, and all that. Yeah downloaded games count, as long as they are one of the eight, but you do need to complete its registration for stars in your Club Nintendo account. Then all's good to go.

They will also send you the free download code via email.

Got Luigi's ATM, but will get Donkey Schlong: Return of the Schlong, and am umming and arring about whether I should pick up MH3 or FE:A???

Animal Crossing will be my freebie.

Anyone want to buy a Wii U? (who am I kidding - who's gonna want to buy a Wii U after reading this!!! ;) )

Edited by madeinbeats

Anyone want to buy a Wii U? (who am I kidding - who's gonna want to buy a Wii U after read this!!!)

People said the same of the 3DS two years ago :p

People said the same of the 3DS two years ago :p

Who can forget the grilling that the 3DS got for almost an entire straight year. All you have to do is look at it now. There's a steady stream of killer titles with many more to come in the horizon.

This promotion sounds brilliant. Gunna download animal crossing me thinks.

Going for Animal Crossing: New Leaf might seem the best decision, but the action stops at June 30th. It seems you can only redeem your codes after that date. I can't wait that long for Animal Crossing haha!

You need to register 3 games by 30th June 3, you can choose the game starting tomorrow, don't see anywhere that states they won't send the code until after June?

Last time they sent you the code in a couple of days but you couldn't redeem it until January so you might just not be able to redeem it until the game is out. Find out tomorrow I guess.

Edit: found this:

I haven't received my download code yet… what should I do?

When you receive the code depends on the game you choose as your free download; codes for games that are unavailable to buy will be sent out as soon as possible following their European release.

Edited by Ike

That's a fantastic promotion, although I'll not be taking advantage of it myself. I've got Luigi's Mansion 2 and none of the others are ones I'm interested in.

Awwww hell yeah thats awesome! so since i've not registered fire emblem and luigi's manison yet can i use those? then buy say donkey kong and get Animal Crossing new leaf as a download code?

this seems too good to be true

FREAKING SWEET! I already qualify for one free game! :bouncy:

I wonder if I can get more than one free game out of this...

I wonder if I can get more than one free game out of this...

I was thinking the same thing. If you can't do it on a single account then surely you can on another. I already have 2 up and running so this will work out nicely. :)

Once it is:

"5. You can participate in this promotion only once. Product registrations for the participation in this promotion must not be combined with other promotions."

Nevermind what I posted, the following is stated in the explanation on the Nintendo UK website:

Claims for free download codes can only be made from 2pm on 23rd April 2013.

SOOOO that means I could go for Animal Crossing, but I'll be picking up Donkey Kong Country instead :p

REALLY a great promotion!

Wow, what a fantastic deal! I've got one of those and am interested in three of the others. Does it matter that I registered Luigi's Mansion 2 last week (before this promotion)?