NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dcubed

Want to trade: Monster Hunter 3DS Download Code for a different So Many Games code!

So Nintendo just started a new promotion for getting a free copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS for a friend if you already own the game (and they have registered a 3DS/3DSXL code on Club Nintendo from today until the end of July). I have a spare 3DS console code that I can use to get a free copy for someone here, but I already own multiple copies of the game and have no use for another download version.

So I come here looking to see if anyone would be willing to trade one of their free So Many Games Download Codes for a Download Code of MH3U 3DS.

I'm on a quest to try and get as many of them as I can for free and I only need to still get Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Donkey Kong Country Returns and Fire Emblem Awakening. If anyone was looking to get MH3U as part of the So Many Games promotion originally, you'd be doing me a big favour by taking my MH3U code in exchange for one of the remaining games! :D (any of the remaining 4 would be fine, I'll soon have 6 other Club Nintendo codes ready to go to get any two other games, so I'm happy to take any of the 4 listed here!)

Edited by Dcubed

Code is gone! One step closer to my goal! :yay:

Edited by Dcubed

Sign in to follow this