NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Serebii

Chibi-Robo! Let's Go, Photo!

Actually a proper game, not an AR app. 3DS Download software. Shown within last night's Chotto Direct. Actually uses the AR features for gameplay

Nice to see Nintendo going back to one of their minor franchises

Available now for 1500 Yen

Looks lovely! The AR usage is genius and fits in perfectly with the Chibi Robo universe :)

Here's hoping that it's not long until we get it in the west!

Awesome!!!! :grin:

Shame it'll probably never get localised. :weep: They'd have to change Chibi-Robo to use a UK style power plug/socket for a start, which would be so wrong. :nono:

Shame it'll probably never get localised. :weep: They'd have to change Chibi-Robo to use a UK style power plug/socket for a start, which would be so wrong. :nono:

They could have him use a transformer adapter :laughing:

I have waited for this so so long! This looks fantastic, and I REALLY hope it gets localised this time! It's digital only, so that gives me a little bit hope :)

I think it being an eShop game increases the chances of localisation.

That's kind of weird? It's a 3DS game, but there is a limited edition WiiU of the game...

Do I smell cross-console compability here?

That's kind of weird? It's a 3DS game, but there is a limited edition WiiU of the game...

Do I smell cross-console compability here?

It's the prize of a promotion in regards to the game

Limited Edition Wii U.

Limited_Edition_Chibi_Robo_Wii_U.jpg

Jesus Christ! I swear I can read "Suomi" from that picture. That's Finland in finnish, in case someone wondered. Must be a coinsidence, as those probably ain't even letters, but man.

Jesus Christ! I swear I can read "Suomi" from that picture. That's "Finland" in finnish, in case someone wondered. Must be a coinsidence, as those probably ain't even letters, but man.

Yeah, noticed the same. Pretty funny.

The title says Chibi-Robo! Let's Go, Photo! (Multi Platform)

Multi-platform - is this coming to something other than the 3DS, a Wii U version?

The title says Chibi-Robo! Let's Go, Photo! (Multi Platform)

Multi-platform - is this coming to something other than the 3DS, a Wii U version?

No that's just the standard disclaimer that pretty much all Australian games (platform exclusive or otherwise) get when they're rated. It doesn't mean anything.

If they would bring out a proper Chibi Robo sequel to the GC game, and make it for the Wii U, I'd buy one right this instant.

Looks fun, and suitably weird, too. Of course, that Mr Curator should be played by Tom Baker...

This really does look great, but no mention of it in the European Nintendo Direct makes me think it's either a long way off, or not coming to Europe at all. :shakehead

This really does look great, but no mention of it in the European Nintendo Direct makes me think it's either a long way off, or not coming to Europe at all. :shakehead

I wouldn't hold your breath on a release, we never got chibi robo park patrol game either. Not to mention we never got play control chibi rerelease on the Wii either...

Thinking it might need some extra localisation work before getting a release over here. For example they need to update the wall sockets to work with our plugs.

It's a digital title so there's still a chance.

Thinking it might need some extra localisation work before getting a release over here. For example they need to update the wall sockets to work with our plugs.

It's a digital title so there's still a chance.

Yeah, minimal chance though. :hmm:

If this does get released everywhere except the UK, then I'm going to go on a rampage and destroy every single one of these bloody stupid things!: :heh:

bxfKgTr.jpg

ahn this released today in America, looking forward to see some reviews (and to a EU release date :) )

seems to be a lovely game :)
Looks amazing! :love:

This is ridiculous though:

Seriously, NoA? :indeed:

No doubt our version will be censored as well, IF we even get the game. :weep:

Sign in to follow this