NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cookyman

Everybody's Golf (PS3)

From Playstation.Blog.Europe

Everybody’s Golf tees off on PS3 next week

9318021825_e00dcbca92.jpg

Calling all golf fans! We’re excited to announce that the latest instalment in the Everybody’s Golf franchise (which has just celebrated its 15th year anniversary) for the PlayStation 3 will be winging its way onto the PSN on 24th July, priced €14.99/£11.99.

This version offers everybody’s favourite local multiplayer as well as new features such as Real Feel Shot where you can swing your way through courses with your PlayStation Move motion controller.

What’s more, for those of you that own the PlayStation Vita version, all of your downloadable content is Cross-Buy and will be unlocked in the PlayStation 3 version!

What we think is one of the most exciting features is that both PS Vita players and those on PlayStation 3 can compete against each other online. And with such a vast array of online tournaments available, you’ll never be short of brand new online rivalries!

In true Everybody’s Golf tradition, there will be a vast amount of tournaments, loads of equipment and unique characters. And of course we will be providing new content and tournaments through our regular

Day one purchase for me - loved it on the Vita (got the platinum!) hopefully this will have new trophies too.

I bought world tour super cheap when GAME were having their "We're probably going out of business sale" loved the crap out of it so I guess I'll pick this up when it comes out.

Edited by martinist

I'm getting it, enjoyed the first game on PS3. We should have an N-Europe golf session some time

Will probably get this. Haven't played the Vita version in a long time and in the past not as much as I wanted to :(

Will get to it soon, though!

So I've been playing the crap out of this and it's brilliant!

There was a nice little surpise when I downloaded it.

VIP STATUS!

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

and what does that earn you I hear you ask?...

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

and you get a funky icon next to your avatar in the multiplayer lobbies.

A nice touch I think you'll agree!

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Well I've been playing this for a while and it seems alright. My approch shots and my putting suck balls though. Always end up undershooting or overshoot the green or land a good few meters from the hole ending up in a 2 putt par >_>

Well I've been playing this for a while and it seems alright. My approch shots and my putting suck balls though. Always end up undershooting or overshoot the green or land a good few meters from the hole ending up in a 2 putt par >_>

Are you using topspin or backspin or sidespin on your shots or the super versions of these?

Are you using the triangle or circle buttons to tweak your shots?

Give me a holler sometime and I'll give you a game because as per usual no other bugger is buying this on here!

DUDE-WTF-IS-WRONG-WITH-YOU.jpg

I'll use the super backspin/topspin sometimes. Hardly ever use the circle or triangle shots though.

I'll use the super backspin/topspin sometimes. Hardly ever use the circle or triangle shots though.

I use the circle and triangle shots all the time.

The circle reduces your shot slightly the triangle slight increases it.

How you getting on with the challenges you got much stars and crowns yet?

Hot_Shots_Golf_World_Invitational_Crown_Requir.jpg

Edited by Cookyman

I got one crown by complete accident by keeping my perfect impact percentage above 50% during one tournament.

Got about 4 or 5 rows of stars, was trying to do a vs. challenge then i just gave up for a while.

I got one crown by complete accident by keeping my perfect impact percentage above 50% during one tournament.

Got about 4 or 5 rows of stars, was trying to do a vs. challenge then i just gave up for a while.

Yeah some are insanely tough but I'll get there.

Just done the first cup/course/whatever it's called.

-4 in the end, even got an Eagle in at the last hole. :grin:

Just loading it up, very excited to finally have a good golf game to play. Anyone know if you can organise tournaments online for it? Would be great to do an n-Europe one as a few of us seem to have it.

Just loading it up, very excited to finally have a good golf game to play. Anyone know if you can organise tournaments online for it? Would be great to do an n-Europe one as a few of us seem to have it.

You can make private rooms for up to 8 players! or you could all jump into a 35 player online tournament .

Sorry for the gargantuan bump, but I just had to share this (@Cookyman might be interested :hehe:):

Finally got the albatross trophy!

What a fucking fluke. :laughing:

This game though... so good. Still playing on a regular basis, such a ridiculous amount of content! icon14.gif

Also, I had no idea there was playable cat DLC until recently! :D Snapped that up last night. :heh:

Someone be sure to let me know if a PS4 version of Everybody's Golf gets announced. :)

Sorry for the gargantuan bump, but I just had to share this (@Cookyman might be interested :hehe:):

Finally got the albatross trophy!

What a fucking fluke. :laughing:

This game though... so good. Still playing on a regular basis, such a ridiculous amount of content! icon14.gif

Also, I had no idea there was playable cat DLC until recently! :D Snapped that up last night. :heh:

Someone be sure to let me know if a PS4 version of Everybody's Golf gets announced. :)

Congrats on the Albatross - have you already got the rising, homer and spiral shots?

It's nice to hear someone else acknowledging what a fantastic game it is.

Have you taken part in any of the 30 player online tournaments yet?

Got the platinum on the Vita but never did on the PS3 (88% complete) it had far harder challenges.

Congrats on the Albatross - have you already got the rising, homer and spiral shots?
Yep, and the hole-in-one. :awesome:

Have you taken part in any of the 30 player online tournaments yet?
I've done the odd daily tournament. Not played that much online though, there's just too much to do offline. :hehe:

Will hopefully get into the online side a bit more at some point.

Got the platinum on the Vita but never did on the PS3 (88% complete) it had far harder challenges.
Nice one. :bowdown:

I think the platinum on this is pretty much out of the question for me.

Still haven't even got all of the stars, and only about 5 or 6 crowns so far.

Even easy mode is rock hard on some of them. :heh:

I completely forgot about this game! I must have sunk about 40 hours into it but now that I've moved in with my girlfriend I don't get as much TV time..Thankfully I now have a VITA :D Will cross save work for this game? :)

I completely forgot about this game! I must have sunk about 40 hours into it but now that I've moved in with my girlfriend I don't get as much TV time..Thankfully I now have a VITA :D Will cross save work for this game? :)

Sadly not :shakehead

Sign in to follow this