NEurope
DuD

American Dad! Mafia

The Langley Post

Big Trouble In (Very) Little Langley

Earlier today Langley police were called to the Smith residence after an attempt was made on Francine Smith's life. We can confirm that Francine IS ok though.

Unfortunately some other poor broad was not so lucky as she met an untimely death in a case of mistaken identity.

Francine_Smith_avatar.png

As the postage stamp sized picture above shows, not only was Francine very shocked at todays events but someone else was actually present at the scene to take this photo? don't ask us who.. we're just running the story?!

Anyway more threats have been recieved since the attack and it is feared further violence may result.

We will keep you posted.

Neighbourhood Watch

There are currently only 13 residents in Langley Falls:

However we've come across rumors claiming a man named

@Jonnas is looking to move into the area and will be ready to take anyone's place who isn't seen in the town for a prolonged period of time.

Thats all today folks. Go about your Business

Edited by DuD

And this is what I was talking about when I said the show sucks - look at the perspective in that shot! She should be under the covers, instead she looks like she's floating. And there's no wrinkles on the bed! Sloppy.

BTW What's to say she isn't the killer?

well no lynch I guess

What was this other woman doing in bed with Francine!!?!?!?!?!

Poor Stan, murder in his own household and the revelation of his wife in bed with another woman! I will vote for a no lynch to ensure the CIA can swiftly begin their investigations.

Standings:

No Lynch (4): Yvonne, Mr-Paul, Jimbob, Martinist

Cube (1): EEVILMURRAY

Standings:

No Lynch (Majority): Yvonne, Mr-Paul, Jimbob, Martinist, Magnus Peterson, The Peeps.

Cube (1): EEVILMURRAY

Courier New (1): Diageo :p

No Haxiqueues (1): ReZ ?

Majority has been reached.

Night 1 has fallen.

Get those PMs in please. As always i'll look to extend night 1 until all players have come online, however day 2 will need to begin by Monday.

Edited by DuD

Vote: No lynch

I am sad that I am not Roger. I wanted Shenanigans!

Woops, typed that about 10 minutes ago, didn't hit the post. Sorry.

@Cube @martinist @ReZourceman @Mr-Paul @The Peeps @Yvonne @Rummy @Jon Dedede @Esequiel @Magnus Peterson @Diageo @EEVILMURRAY @Jimbob

Sorry to mention the people who've already sent targets (i can't exactly single people out), but this is to say the deadline will be between 16:00 and 17:00 tomorrow.

I can't do any later as i'm only gonna have my phone for modding between Tuesday and Friday, so need to get the day going tomorrow night (that and the fact 48hrs+ is adequate to send a PM).

The Langley Post

More Trouble In Little Langley

After the shocking events that unfolded at the Smith's only yesterday we reported that more violence could be coming... and we may have been right!

As Langley quietened for night, one unlucky lady danced on her last ever lap before being found drowned.. in the tiniest puddle we've ever seen??!

Hayley.jpg

Jimbob or Hayley as he prefered to be known is Dead. He was Town.

He would give his target the dance of their night? =p leaving them immune to roleblocks and redirection. They would be so envigorated that if they were lynched the following day they would recieve one more day in Langley Falls.

How was this possible? Are the deaths related? We think so!

Anyway, there'll be more on this story tomorrow.

**Breaking News**

At a high grade FBI holding facility, the sirens had been whirring for a few minutes. A large explosion erupted and a solid steel wall imploded,...smoke billowed from the area. As it cleared, the searchlights saw a large hole in the facility. A shadowy, strange anatomised figure flashed past. The searchlights darted across the floor to try and catch a glimpse of the escapee, but it was already too late and the indvidual has easily found themselves past the tall security fence.

**Who's This**

A small furry agent was hoping to have a busy night busting ass.. but there was no ass to bust. Damn!

He thought his night was over, but a young lady showed interest in him and invited him back to her club for a "dance". Hell yeah reggy. As he left he got chatting to someone, they had a smoke and put the world to rights before wandering off together.

Neighbourhood Watch

There are currently only 12 residents in Langley Falls (majority 7):

Thats all today folks. Go about Day 2.

Edited by DuD

Who's This, gave it away as being Reggie, the sexy Koala. Who offers Koala-ty ty-eym-eeym-eeym. Clearly Jimbob dance with him.

On a side note I'm curious as to the power "They would be so envigorated that if they were lynched the following day they would recieve one more day in Langley Falls", so if she was lynched day 4, she would end up dead by the end of day 5?

Yeah, it would just give the player one more days influence on the game.

I was unable to complete my night action because I got caught in a contraption. I also supposedly published the "BREAKING NEWS" section of the write-up (possibly due to the contraption), even though it seems to have nothing to do with what happened to me or my role. So it's possible that the Breaking News section is complete rubbish, I have no idea.

I was unable to complete my night action because I got caught in a contraption.

Oh, you targeted Rummy too eh?

I was successful with my night action. Although, my PM tells me nothing else. Thus, no information to give out yet.