NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

What would you spend £100 on?

if i were to give you a hundred quid, (£/€/$) and you werent allowed to save it or spend it on a console, what would you buy?

I would spend it on some sort of airsoft eye-candy, like a nice red-dot scope.

Buy games/CDs/DVDs that I couldn't be arsed to spend my own money on.

I'd go some angel lights for my clio. As it needs blingin up!

Well I just got £100 from my mum for my birthday and bought a creative Zen (nano) & pre-ordered Harvest Moon DS. If I had another 100 I'd buy Clothes CDs DVDs etc.

id buy a potted plant and call it brian :) id use the rest of the money to take good care of him ^_^

Fresh pair of Dunks: £65

For a rainy day: £35

That rainy day would probably be a couple of CD, DVDs and books that I've been eyeing up lately.. My DVD collection lacks eastern films, tarrantino.. so much actually. My New Year's resolution was to stop downloading music online.. so that'd be good.

£35 only takes you so far when buying media though.

Now you mention it Daniel I'd quite like one of those small Japanese bonsai trees.

I'd buy 10,000 penny sweets.

You do know that they get penny sweets on bulk discounts? If you buy £100's worth you could probably get in the region of 14,000 penny sweets, providing you go to a cash and carry.

I'd withdraw an extra £400 from my savings account and purchase a Fender Blues Deluxe amp.

You do know that they get penny sweets on bulk discounts? If you buy £100's worth you could probably get in the region of 14,000 penny sweets, providing you go to a cash and carry.

Next time I have £100 to spare, I'll try that out.

Next time I have £100 to spare, I'll try that out.

Don't go giving yourself diabetes ;)

Add it to the money I have and get a ticket for Download. Then I would need to get all the food and booze. Or get tattoos.

I would take out an extra hundred pounds and get an iPod.

Or blow it all by going down the village at lunch to buy random crap...

Most likely the second one.

If I got a random £100? I guess I'd put it towards a DS Lite... but I don't know why. Augh. Maybe an Mp3 player.

Either but something portable (handheld, mp3, whatever) or a ticket for a festival or some games or clothes or just save it

I'd probably go to Aberdeen and spend it all in Primark.. god I love that shop. Or get a nice big SD card... or withdraw a little extra and get a P910i from eBay.

I would buy Kool-aid for the money and put it all in a 1 liter bottle and drink it all at once

I'd buy 10,000 penny sweets.

I actually did that a couple of months back, well £30 worth of sweets including a kilo of sherbet and 2 metres of marshmellow. Ah good times. Right now though I'd probably just go on a CD binge.

Sign in to follow this