NEurope
Esequiel

Final Fantasy XI Mafia

“''It all began with a stone, Or so the legend says. In ages past, a sentient jewel, enormous and beautiful banished the darkness. Its many-colored light filled the world with life and brought forth mighty Gods. Bathed in that light, the world entered an age of bliss. Until, after a time, the Gods fell into slumber. That world was called: Vana'diel.

"The warlord that organized the Beastman Confederate into launching an all-out war against the Allied Forces of Altana, until he was defeated by Zeid at the Battle of Xarcabard. In recent years, rumors of his rebirth persist as the beastmen begin stirring and the Dark Kindred resurface in Castle Zvahl. The Shadowlord awakens, his armies gathering ready. "

"The great bane will devour the fair land of Vana'diel..."

"The ancient seal will be broken, awakening nightmares of ages past."

"The blood of innocents will soak the earth, and the world will fall into fear and despair."

"But as one bright star shines through the clouds at night, and as one song rings clear above the roar of beasts, we hold to one hope in these darkest of times."

"That they will come, with the wisdom of ages and the strength of thousands, to deliver us from our plight. We await the awakening of the Warriors of the Crystal."

Welcome to Vana'diel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

- Normal rules apply

- No large/direct quoting of PM's.

- Night phase is 24 hours long.

- Day phase is 48 hours long.

- Etc.

14 Players

@Mr\-Paul

@Yvonne

@Magnus Peterson

@MoogleViper

@Cube

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Roles being sent out currently.

"The darkness has fallen, night 1 begins.

Targets to be in by 7pm tomorrow night please, where day 2 will start."

Edited by Esequiel

Just to point out its already night...... I skipped the day phase.

Now if anyone knows how to embed that video..... ;)

Actually scratch that, the shadow attack that stopped me could have come from anywhere.

Three separate people attacked me yesterday :(

also the maximum number of mafia members in the group (magnus, moogle, cube) is 1. So if one of those flips scum, the others are cleared in my mind

also the maximum number of mafia members in the group (magnus, moogle, cube) is 1. So if one of those flips scum, the others are cleared in my mind

Nice. Its implied obviously, but worth saying anyway that none of them are working together at least.

Didn't get any, just got a count

oh yeah so by now you will probably have guessed I'm the ninja. That's a handy bit of information confirmation!

wait there is tons of information in the writeup! I would say too much, but I'm a townie again, so I shouldn't complain. I already know one of the characters that targeted me.

Also I guess Diageo is town :)

Knowing nothing about Final Fantasy.. Are the shadows people? or like an attack or something?

If they arent people, we could possibly be looking at all our night actions apart from the mafia's?

If they are, we definitely have everyone's night action apart from the killer's.

Also just to point out... the killer could have been redirected, and as there's been no discussion so far I'm yet to have a read on Diageo, so he definitely isn't credited town in my eyes yet.

Oh and Bannanas ;)

Are you forcing me to try and clear my name after the first night again?

I'm a bitter man.

Haha Moogle I'm just saying if you added 3 people without mafia, you swing the game hard in towns favour. If you add two or more mafia, you swing the game hard in mafia's favour. Therefore I think one of you three is mafia, because the roles didn't get re-rolled when you were added, so presumably we were playing a fairly balanced game before you were added.

My action was successful. This is just a quick post to say I am here and active :p I'll post more later if there's anything to discuss but I am away for a few hours now.

I was a success last night too. I targeted one of the three late additions, for the exact reason that one was likely to be mafia. Do we want to make claims from the characters in the write up? I'm happy to say which one I am.