NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

The Cell Games II: 80/90's movie mafia

1. @Mr\-Paul knows that feel bro.

10. @The Peeps has the real feel.

11. @ReZourceman wants his feel caught on reel.

12. @Esequiel has a tingling anus.

Shamelessly copied from sign up thread.

Cell had sent his minions their identity information. Now it was time for the fun to begin!

PM'S ARE BEING SENT OUT NOW.

I think you're evil? you're right behind esequiel and he's complaining of a tingling anus? care to explain?

Oh didn't even notice this was going on. Aww...

Seems I forgot to tag you properly in the sign up topic. I suppose I could squeeze you in?

NIGHT ONE ENDS.

Due to the amazing confusion Cell had place on everyone, there was no real organisation in the way of the peoples' actions.

A pirate fled on his ship.

A shadow prowled unseen through the night.

A card shark eyed up his opponent.

A traveller and a reporter found themselves with nothing to do.

However in the land of the dead, Beetlejuice was flipping through the employment section - the obituaries. Finding a tasty job which was just too good to pass up he travelled to the human world to offer his services as the greatest bio-exorcist that ever lived. However it was a trap. When he revealed himself and presented his business card he found himself caught in an exorcism. Banished to the land of death for the dead.

@Mr\-Paul

@The Peeps

@ReZourceman

@Esequiel

@DuD

@Diageo

12 REMAIN. MAJORITAH IS SEVEN.

BEGIN.

Something bad (but that was due to someone being protected) and something good (a power used on me).

Looks like there's going to be some interesting powers floating around this game if Jimbob wasn't an exception. Personally I never understand why he's often killed so soon either when he's town, usually ends up a mafia suspect without it.

@Magnus Peterson, are you expecting us to just follow that? It's only Day 2 and I'm happy to without much tbh, but ofc it's always nice to have at least something on our end too.

I was successful last night.

I good reason to suspect Cube is Mafia.

*I have good reaso...

I suppose I'd better lynch myself because of that vague statement.

If it's a "good reason", why not say what the reason is?

I wish to protect myself. Foolishly.

I urge a lynching of Cube. If the townsfolk feel like they need a reason, I shall give it.

However, I would prefer him to die without me needing to reveal myself so early on.

Vote: Cube

I received information regarding his alignment.