NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet 2014 - Official Thread

Copyright: Rummy, all rights reserved, edit away.

A London meet approaches.

This is now its official thread.

NEmeat2014copy_zpsa2dd379d.jpg

It's a shameless rip off of the shamless ripoff of the shameless ripoff that was 2012's and follows on from discussions in this year's thread but serves as a more official this is happening and we plan from here sort of ground. I am sticking with the preliminary Hyde Park meetery - we'll easily move on to anything else though.

Confirmed

Rummy

Cube

The Peeps

Moogle

ReZourcetwat

Jimbob

Goaferboy

Sheikah

Dannyboy-Of-Dane

Dwarf Gourami

Goron

The Bard

Maybz:

Ellmeister

EEVILMURRAY

Zell

Who is planning on coming?

BECAUSE IT IS ON SATURDAY 23rd August 2014

IN THE COCK PIT

HYDE PARK

LONDON

MAP EDITING IN

TOTALLY NOT GOT A FACEBOOK EVENT!

NEMeet2011Location.jpg

In case of rain;

Here are two quick pictures I took of le place;

Up the stairs and to the left;

IMG_1209.jpg

Turn yourself around

IMG_1210.jpg

Quite spacey! It's the Red Lion, on Kingly street(parallel to Carnaby), quite close to Oxford Circus tube(~5min walk if that), and for the otherwise keen eyed of you, not too far from Trocadero either(does anyone know what's going on with that??) It's dead. This is of course, only a rainy day plan, otherwise it's business as usual in the park of hyde! Here's some maps for location and distance from the park(probs a ten minute walk, but there wasn't much good/close by in the way of sam smiths),

redlionsamsmith.png

Relative to Hyde Park;

redlionsamsmith2.png

Nooooooooooooooo! I've only just realised that 23rd August is T20 Finals Day. :( Fuck. For some reason I thought Finals Day was much earlier. I'm really sad now guys, I was really looking forward to this.

Just reconfirming my attendance.

Edit: As the F1 will be on that weekend, anyone fancy hitting a pub to watch the race on the Sunday?

Edited by Jimbob

This time I'll stay at the arcade instead of insisting that we go to a bikini party. I'm too old for the fallout that comes with that shit.

Nooooooooooooooo! I've only just realised that 23rd August is T20 Finals Day. :( Fuck. For some reason I thought Finals Day was much earlier. I'm really sad now guys, I was really looking forward to this.

Dude, you can't be serious about missing the meet for fucking cricket. Come and we'll watch it at the pub with @Goron_3

Just reconfirming my attendance.

Edit: As the F1 will be on that weekend, anyone fancy hitting a pub to watch the race on the Sunday?

I would love to watch qualifying somewhere on Saturday but I'll probably be heading back on Saturday night!

Cheers Rezinald.

I will be there, though I may leave in the late afternoon/evening, we won't have marcamillian or dedede this year, but maybe we'll get @Yvonne.

Exactly what Bard said! You're a solid part of the meets brah!

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

This time I'll stay at the arcade instead of insisting that we go to a bikini party. I'm too old for the fallout that comes with that shit.

Dude, you can't be serious about missing the meet for fucking cricket. Come and we'll watch it at the pub with @Goron_3

Yeah I know, I'm being super-lame. I bought tickets months ago and haven't thought about it in ages.

To be honest I'm not too fussed about the actual cricket, at least not in terms of the results. I mainly got tickets because a) it's a gigantic piss-up and b) it's only five minutes walk away from where I live.

Will have to think on it.

Yeah I know, I'm being super-lame. I bought tickets months ago and haven't thought about it in ages.

To be honest I'm not too fussed about the actual cricket, at least not in terms of the results. I mainly got tickets because a) it's a gigantic piss-up and b) it's only five minutes walk away from where I live.

Make the right choice maaan.

Come on mate, dooo it!

Are we going to get fucking cunted at this thing later on, or have you nerds devised an alternative scheme for having fun?

Are we going to get fucking cunted at this thing later on, or have you nerds devised an alternative scheme for having fun?

Usually, some people go off to get whatever colourful term they prefer for getting drunk, while the cool kids play Balderdash.

I shit you not, but I heard one time @Zell ended up getting super drunk and waking up in some guy's bed that he had never met, lol.

That was a good night, the aftermath of aforementioned asian bikini party at Thai Sq where we kept forcing Zell to down Sambuca shots. Then he just disappeared. The hunt for Zell kept @Charlie und ich out on the streets until 7am. It was a lot of fun.

Usually, some people go off to get whatever colourful term they prefer for getting drunk, while the cool kids play Balderdash.

Only played that once, twas grand.

Drunk Balderdash?

Fair cop. Now torn between wanting to be cool and wanting to get sloshed.

The hunt for Zell kept @Charlie und ich out on the streets until 7am.

You're a better human being than us lot. Zell was supposed to be staying in our hotel room, but we stopped giving a shit at about midnight. I slept like a baby.

You're a better human being than us lot. Zell was supposed to be staying in our hotel room, but we stopped giving a shit at about midnight. I slept like a baby.

I still have flashbacks of getting off the bus home so we could look for Zell and wonder how the fuck I did something that out of character. But then I remember that I was the one forcing Jager and Sambuca on him all night while telling him to make a move on a girl I knew full well is gay. So yeah, you slept because you knew SS Karma wasn't looking to lodge itself in your colon.

I still have flashbacks of getting off the bus home so we could look for Zell and wonder how the fuck I did something that out of character. But then I remember that I was the one forcing Jager and Sambuca on him all night while telling him to make a move on a girl I knew full well is gay. So yeah, you slept because you knew SS Karma wasn't looking to lodge itself in your colon.

I think the tale is starting to grow in the telling. I'm pretty sure I was less drunk than you were in the club, I just ended my night much worse for wear. At least I wasn't taking my shirt off every two minutes, feeling up random strangers and jumping around on tables. ;)

I remember pretty vividly me going up to the bar several times to top up on the sambucas, my wallet had so many bar receipts the next day. I lost that group of girls at one point so I ended up having one entire round to myself. Then I couldn't find you guys, left the club and hooked up with some strangers at some point, can't really remember much after that.

I think the tale is starting to grow in the telling. I'm pretty sure I was less drunk than you were in the club, I just ended my night much worse for wear. At least I wasn't taking my shirt off every two minutes, feeling up random strangers and jumping around on tables. ;)

I remember pretty vividly me going up to the bar several times to top up on the sambucas, my wallet had so many bar receipts the next day. I lost that group of girls at one point so I ended up having one entire round to myself. Then I couldn't find you guys, left the club and hooked up with some strangers at some point, can't really remember much after that.

Didn't you have a receipt in your wallet from tesco's or something?!

Haha, didn't we get a bottle of something before? I remember some overpriced horribly disgusting wine. But yeah yeah you definitely were less drunk than me for the first hour or so. In my defence though I knew most of the people there so the groping was expected, but there are a couple of choice pictures of me with my top off that make me cringe to look at.

I'm not sure how we lost you in that place though, it's not exactly like we navigating Fabric or something.

Anyway, even if you've got the cricket on the day you should come and chill with me and Anil at mine the night before.

Haha, didn't we get a bottle of something before? I remember some overpriced horribly disgusting wine. But yeah yeah you definitely were less drunk than me for the first hour or so. In my defence though I knew most of the people there so the groping was expected, but there are a couple of choice pictures of me with my top off that make me cringe to look at.

I'm not sure how we lost you in that place though, it's not exactly like we navigating Fabric or something.

Anyway, even if you've got the cricket on the day you should come and chill with me and Anil at mine the night before.

We all chipped in for a couple of bottles of Jager. Very expensive bottles if I remember. Don't feel too bad about losing me, I have a notorious habit of wandering off by myself when very drunk.

I would love to come over and hang at yours. I might be working in London that day - will let you know what my plans are.