NEurope
Ashley

NEShow Special Episode 2 - Zelda | Zelda | Zelda

Current Episode

Join the discussion.

Episode List

---

We are proud to announce that today the N-Europe Show (NES) has launched, our brand new weekly video series that reflects on Nintendo news, looks at what is coming up and also what you guys have been up to.

The first episode is below for your viewing pleasure, but there's also a news article that gives more details about what the show covers, what to expect in the future and how we'd like you to get involved.

The article also contains the N-Europe Mario Kart 2016 League highlights as well as highlights from the recent Smash Anniversary Tournament.

We have many fantastic exciting things planned for NES and we really hope you like what you see and will contribute towards it with feedback, questions and even suggestions about what we can include in the future.

This is just the first step in many exciting things we have planned for the site!

On a personal level I want to thank all the people that have put a tremendous amount of work into this. In a time where I've been swamped with day job stuff these guys have been amazing and have really made this come along in leaps and bounds in a short amount of time.

So a big shout out to @Kaepora_Gaebora for presenting and showing us all his glorious beard and to @Dcubed for all his help and involvement in getting us to where we are now. Thanks also to @RedShell for the graphics and to @Serebii for agreeing to join us during the very first episode and of course to everyone else that has provided feedback, suggestions and encouragement.

Be sure to let us know what you think!

Edited by Ashley

Right? His screen presence is off the charts :)

Well done guys, absolutely hugely impressed with what you've put together, can't wait to see more!

Wow, that was really great guys! Was great to finally see what a couple of you looked like. Really professional job guys, I look forward to seeing more!

Thanks boys, that was totally awesome. I hope you can keep this up, I'd love to watch a few more.

Fantastic work guys!! very professional indeed. It shows how much work you put into this, Thank You!

Looking forward to more. :)

Brilliant work guys. Any chance of putting the audio up on iTunes?

We don't own the music, it was composed for us by Total Instrumentals. You can find the composer's music right here on Sound Cloud ;)

She did an amazing job, so be sure to check her music out! : peace:

Brilliant guys, really liked it (OK, you've pronounced my nick wrong, but that's fine :D).

Brilliant guys, really liked it (OK, you've pronounced my nick wrong, but that's fine :D).

Haha, sorry about that! :) now it's not a surprise, I can make sure I ask everyone and get names right! :D

Great video :)

@Kaepora_Gaebora you have great screen presence. I'm quite envious, actually :p

@Serebii I might be wrong, but you seemed to be nervous in the beginning. :D Nothing to worry about. Everybody would be nervous, I guess. :D Just wanted to let you know that you did a great job there :) If I hadn't read your posts in the love-thread I would've never even come close to think that you have (had?) problems talking to people (or something similar like that...don't mean to offend you). Keep it up. Would love to see you again in an NES : peace:

Just a minor suggestion, and I assume not everyone will agree: But that frame needs to go. :p

Also: my name has come up :o Thanks :D

Edited by drahkon

Just a minor suggestion, and I assume not everyone will agree: But that frame needs to go. :p
Absurd! :hehe: I mean really, what's wrong with the frame? The frame is totally great. The frame is so cool. The frame is just about the greatest thing ever to exist. Not that it was my idea or anything... :heh:

It was totally my idea.

:laughing:

Seriously though, glad to hear you peeps are enjoying it, and please keep the feedback coming. Will help to make the show even better!

: peace:

Absurd! :hehe: I mean really, what's wrong with the frame? The frame is totally great. The frame is so cool. The frame is just about the greatest thing ever to exist. Not that it was my idea or anything... :heh:

It was totally my idea.

:laughing:

Seriously though, glad to hear you peeps are enjoying it, and please keep the feedback coming. Will help to make the show even better!

: peace:

Absolutely, all feed back is welcome and we are only going to get better every time!

Also don't forget to start asking me those questions you've always wanted answers to ready for the next show! :)

I liked the frame, the only problem was I couldn't see some buttons because of that (volume button for example), but it could be just me.

EDIT: I can see all the buttons now, it was a temporary problem.

Edited by Kounan

I want moaaaar!!

Whens the next one out?

Probably the best Direct i've seen.

Really good presenting, you actually sound enthusiastic! You would do better getting a job with Nintendo and presenting Tree House, as you're a damn sight more interesting than Nintendo's own presenters!

@Serebii I might be wrong, but you seemed to be nervous in the beginning. :D Nothing to worry about. Everybody would be nervous, I guess. :D Just wanted to let you know that you did a great job there :) If I hadn't read your posts in the love-thread I would've never even come close to think that you have (had?) problems talking to people (or something similar like that...don't mean to offend you). Keep it up. Would love to see you again in an NES : peace:

When it comes to Pokémon, it's hard to shut me up :p

Yeah you made a great addition to the vid @Serebii, having you on there was something I suggested before the show even had a name, knew you'd have plenty to add :) you could do with some better mic/lighting if you plan to do any of your own videos though :p

Good video. Enjoyed it. Presenter (not going to attempt typing your nickname from memory) was great and enthusiastic, and Serebii was good too.

Yeah you made a great addition to the vid @Serebii, having you on there was something I suggested before the show even had a name, knew you'd have plenty to add :) you could do with some better mic/lighting if you plan to do any of your own videos though :p

I just thought his bed in the background was a "come and get me, girls" direct approach...

Really good presenting, you actually sound enthusiastic! You would do better getting a job with Nintendo and presenting Tree House, as you're a damn sight more interesting than Nintendo's own presenters!

Get a few more under our belts and I'll start pimping us out to Nintendo as the next team behind the Directs! ;)

As others have said @Kaepora_Gaebora, you're great on camera. Everyone involved has done a great job in getting this made.

(Also, just to make sure people know, any mention of Dean in the video is @Dcubed, who did a lot for this, not me).