NEurope
arab_freak

Photoshop a new SSB:B character!

Zoidberg FTW! To carry on with the Futurama theme, someone make a zombie Jesus. Hes mentioned a few times but never seen so use your imaginations!

Zoidberg FTW! To carry on with the Futurama theme, someone make a zombie Jesus. Hes mentioned a few times but never seen so use your imaginations!

I was gonna find a zombie jesus first but when i wrote it in goolge i found this one

EDIT: Found a nice zombie jesus picture

Moving to the re-opened Creative.

vmssb.jpg

Well I had to really didn't I? Come on she could use her tazer, Backup (her police dog) or her camera to distract them.

He shall free your brain from the prison that is known as your head!

Zombie-Jesus.jpg

Oh yeah and arab_freak i saw one of the pictures that were made here on the Newgrounds forum and saw you posted, if your going to post the images here please add in that those are not yours

Nothing personal just dont like it that when people dont know who made the picture and think its someone else

EDIT: Thanks shorty for pointing me to photobucket

P.S Does anyone know what to do so the picture dont coma as thumbnails?

Well you could always use your own code, find the direct image link and put img tags around it.... Otherwise perhaps it's one of imageshack's options? I wouldn't know as I tend to stick with my own hosting or photobucket.