NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mikey

Bought myself a Dreamcast from Liksang.

Cost 40 odd quid, and i had to buy a power converter as well. The shiiping was 40 quid all together. :shakehead Can't wait until it gets delivered, I had to throw away my old DC because it broke. :(

This is a USA version, and plays games from all territories. I'll post some pics when it comes next week sometime. :p

Personally I'm hoping there will be Dreamcast Classics available for download on the Virtual Console, though Nintendo will need to release Dreamcast SD cards for storage as they will be too big for the memory.

I got myself (another) one off ebay. My old one finally popped its clogs, should be here Monday a steal at £24.

My Dreamcast is still going, havent played it for ages!! but you guys are making me wanna whack on some crazy taxi.

I got bored of Crazy Taxi years ago. I remember playing it so much, I got massive scores on it.

Some good prices for the dreamcasts in this thread. I bought mine, preowned, for 15 quid in Cash Generator. Then, for an extra fiver, i got another official controller and Soul Caliber! :)

Cost 40 odd quid, and i had to buy a power converter as well. The shiiping was 40 quid all together. :shakehead Can't wait until it gets delivered, I had to throw away my old DC because it broke. :(

This is a USA version, and plays games from all territories. I'll post some pics when it comes next week sometime. :p

nice one. i got mine from lik-sang when they had fresh brand new DC's in stock a couple of years ago.

thats a bit steep, its refurbished i take it?

A dreamcast will always be a great console so i guess it matters little.

I doubt there'll be DC games for the VC, how long would download times be?, not to mention storage space.

I got mine on the day of release for a few hundred. Those were the days.

that's a bit steep, its refurbished i take it?

A dreamcast will always be a great console so i guess it matters little.

I doubt therell be DC games for the VC, how long would download times be?, not to mention storage space.

Yes, it is a bit expensive, it all came up to almost a hundred quid all together. But I already have a load of DC games from the last time I had a DC, and I still have all of the cables and stuff too left over.

I don't think it will be as sweet as the days when I used to play Quake 3 online with my old DC, but I'm looking forward to buying a load of cheap ass DC games from Amazon and EBay to play.

Got my power converter today. Just waiting for my Dreamcast to be delivered now. Should be here on Wednesday I reckon. :) I'll post some pics when my sexy new DC comes. :D

brought mine 2nd hand from some lady selling it in the newspaper had 10 games 3 pads all for £170 or so :)

still got it today somewhere..think its in the attic..got loads of copyed games for it got bout 100 or so altogether

copied games :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

i have never pirated anything and will never it is a crime. as bad as goin into a shop and shoplifting would you do that?

sorry but i really do feel strongly about it.

Companies lose money from shop lifting, no one loses money from piracy, it's just that no one makes any money from it.

What about the company that people to design the game, and the money for packaging, cartridges, etc.

No sale is guaranteed, developers have no basic right for their game to sell.

I buy all my games, and any games I have downloaded and enjoyed, I've gone out and bought. To me, piracy is like an extended demo.

Anyways, this thread about my new Dreamcast. :p

I remember when I bought mine at launch. I was a little messed up psychologically and I am sonambulous, so the night before the launch I dreamt that there were bombs in every dreamcast, that would go off all at once, when sales reached 2 million or something. Of course that I imediately went screaming to my parents telling them this while sleeping. I was so fucked up.

My DC at the moment, is in Kowloon, Hong Kong according to the tracking service. Hurry up and get here you bastid! :yay: Anyone who lives in Merseyside, is welcome to come around to my house....to watch me play. :p

Hehehe, only kidding, I'd let ya have a go. :)

I got my DC not long after it came out. I got it with Sonic, sigh, those were the days. PSO is such an awesome game, the music and the graphics and the designs I loved it all, to me PSO is what defined the DC, I did just get it for the xbox 1 but its not the same offline. I can wait for phantasy star universe, that is the only game I am genuinely excited about this year!

Best get shouting OUENDAN then Jordan, you could do with the help of male cheerleaders.

No sale is guaranteed, developers have no basic right for their game to sell.

I buy all my games, and any games I have downloaded and enjoyed, I've gone out and bought. To me, piracy is like an extended demo.

Anyways, this thread about my new Dreamcast. :p

sorry to go back to it but i agree no sale is gauranteed but all the sales that are made should go to the people who did the work to make it possible. no some druggy who is pirating stuff to make money for his habbit and damaging the economy.

If it werent for pirating then you would find that games would be cheaper.

I guess with the whole piracy thing is that people are actually sticking them on the internet for you to download. It's not like in a shop there's a sign on top of things saying "Hey i've put this out for you to take home for free" It would be a lot different if groups weren't just simple uploading everything.

Music, video, pictures are just there at a simple touch of a button, also recording tv programs on a VHS is illegal you know, it breaches the copyright infringement, but so many people do it that the law doesn't care anymore

I think organized piracy is a problem, but the odd guy downloading a game from the internet which he'd never have bought anyway, hurts no one.

Anyways, that's the last on piracy for me. My DC should be here tomorrow, along with Virtua Fighter 3. I'll probs get some more cheap second hand games from Ebay and Amazon too. :)

10007807uv.th.jpg

10007825uv.th.jpg

10007849ci.th.jpg

10007813yg.th.jpg

Nice one. You can't beat the blue swirl though! :P So have you got Shenmue yet?

Was it like having a brand new one? If it was I want one. I was worried that the fact that they are re conditioned they would be yellow or something, but if not, get me one now!!!!

Sign in to follow this