NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cubechris

Photoshop this #4...Cereal Boxes

Welcome to a fourth edition of Photoshop this, last time around we had some great entries, and the current standings are as follows:

1st - Redshell - 104 points

2nd - The3rdChildren - 73 points

3rd - substeinar - 58 points

4th - Dabookerman - 31 points

5th - Meik - 28 points

6th - Shino - 25 points

7th - Haver - 13 points

8th - gaggle64 - 7 points

9th - Broadwayrock - 6 points

10th - smalldude76 - 5 points

11th - DiemetriX - 3 points//Sarkas_Girl - 3 points//rokhed00 - 3 points//Fierce_Link - 3 points

12th - Johelian - 1 point//Supergrunch - 1 point

Every week I will be pulling out a random image from the 'user gallery' and placing it in here, or giving you the chance to create your own image to sample the delights of Photoshop! So post new ones!

If you would prefer not to be 'shopped (for 'user gallery' weeks) then just tell me via PM.

The game is simple, you take the provided photo or challenge, make changes/create from scratch for comedy purposes, and on Thursday the entries will stop, and the voting will begin.

So every Saturday a new picture, then you have untill Thursday to submit your entries (6PM GMT), and then you vote for your top three (by username) in order with number one being the greatest, then when Saturday rolls round, the tally will be totalled and carried on to the next thread, where a new photo will be 'shopped.

You don't have to use Photoshop, any image software is fine.

You can choose more than one picture by the same user if you wish.

The scoring goes like this:

1st - 5points

2nd - 3points

3rd - 1point

This week, after no decent images could be 'shopped we have the task of creating your very own cereak box, be it videogame related, movie related, whatever:

Be it John Locke's 'Buttono's' or RE Spamalicious Flakes, it's up to you, aslong as there gonna taste GREATT!

No image supplied, just make your own cereal box

Photoshop this...

crapinabox.jpg

I swear Ive had this same damn box of cereal for a year or more. I wish someone would eat it :(

They all look delicious, but nothing can beat the scottish flavour found with Scotty'os:

scottyosvk3.jpg

Finally, a Photoshop This... with a twist. I'll get right on manufacturing some awful cereal boxes later on. Great entries so far.

Oh god, Konfucius FTW, Attack it's weak ponit for amssive taste, can't stop laughing.

Ok, Konfucious is good, but Guy's has the deisgn. K's is my fave atm though.. just for the Sony ref.

Making a cereal box requires some level of Photoshop effort. It isn't like sticking someone's head on another person's body.

Sign in to follow this