NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Konfucius

Health Pack

Shigeru Miyamoto von Nintendo hat heute auf einer Konferenz in Japan in einer Videobotschaft Health Pack (Arbeitstitel) angekündigt. Es handelt sich um eine Software für Gesundheitspflege für die ganze Familie.

Es soll anscheinend auch Gymnastikübungen beinhalten, die jeder aus der Familie täglich machen kann. Weitere Details sind noch unklar. Release: TBA (Japan)

Shigeru Miyamoto of Nintendo today announced during a conference in Japan over a video message "Health Pack" (working title). It's a software about health care for the whole family.

Gymnasic exercises for everyone of the family to practice daily should also be included. There are no further details so far. Release: TBA

It was more or less a question of time until something like this came up. It's a funny idea though.

I knew it! It was pretty obvious that someone would try to make a Wii aerobics game. XD

There was some more from that conference, some old news, some new:

● A new cooking guide titled "DS Menu Collection" (similar to cooking Navi) for DS announced, and will have 1000 built-in recipes The new cooking game has a magnet stand so you can put your DS on your fridge while you cook. Magnet stand costs 1200yen. It's also Wi-Fi compatible. No idea what for yet. (Thanks to Jonnyram, Click)

● Wii-Experience videos. Also known as 'more watch people be ridiculous with wiimote' videos (Click)

● From Next Spring, "Wii Compact Software" will be sold... presumably, these are downloadable games (i.e., no disc or manual). (Thanks to Jonnyram)

● 18 Wii games for Japan in 2006 (thanks to neo)

● The plan is similar to DS strategy (thanks to neo)

● Big Brain Academy for 2007 Spring (thanks to neo)

● Around 60 Virtual Console games before the end of 2006, including PCE and MD. (thanks to neo)

(copy and pasted from Revolution Lifestyle)

Actually; the NHS isn't free. And it's shit :heh:

I beg your pardon, I happen to work in the NHS!!! And although it's not as good as it could be, try living in America and having cancer!!! You'd soon appreciate it!!

Kurt R, you know shit, the NHS is up there with Cuba and Japan for health service.. currently the best 2 in the world.

If you had fuck all wages.. and had to choose between health insurance and a social life each month, what would you choose?

You've got no idea what it means to be poor and be ill until you've experienced it.

You offend a sense of social justice when you claim the NHS is shit.

The NHS is the greatest institution this country will ever have. Long live it.

Free was being used in the context that it is free to all British Citizens.

If this has WiFi and multimedia content it could probably be pretty good.. imagine getting some back exercises for £30 from a trained physiotherapist. That's a lot cheaper than going private.

You'd be lucky to get an hour with a physiotherapist for £30.. and they barely teach you anything more than exercises and massage you.

Kurt R, you know shit, the NHS is up there with Cuba and Japan for health service.. currently the best 2 in the world.

If you had fuck all wages.. and had to choose between health insurance and a social life each month, what would you choose?

You've got no idea what it means to be poor and be ill until you've experienced it.

You offend a sense of social justice when you claim the NHS is shit.

The NHS is the greatest institution this country will ever have. Long live it.

I second the idea that Kurt is clueless and has just droped way down in my respect for dissmissing the NHS as shit.

It's not that big of a deal, he probably just picked it up off someone else.

I remember spouting loads of bullshit when I was his age.. back on topic please.

It's not that big of a deal, he probably just picked it up off someone else.

I remember spouting loads of bullshit when I was his age.. back on topic please.

*sigh* but un-appreciating poeple realy realy take the piss when thye make rash comments, it just annoys me.

Sign in to follow this