The Wonderful 101: Remastered
- Summary & News
- Screenshot Gallery (0)
- Features (0)
Game Details: The Wonderful 101: Remastered
A team of heroes from around the world must UNITE to protect the earth from vicious alien invaders!
This band of 100 Wonderful Ones works together using their fantastic abilities to create a variety of forms. Whether it be a giant fist or a sharp blade, they’ll use their wits and power to overcome the enemy’s pitfalls and perils! And the final member of this team of courageous heroes—is you.
From PlatinumGames, creators of the Bayonetta series, ASTRAL CHAIN, NieR:Automata, and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, comes The Wonderful 101: Remastered! This game will be PlatinumGames' first self-published title, and is a powered-up version of The Wonderful 101, originally released by Nintendo on September 15th, 2013 as a Wii U exclusive.
The Wonderful 101: Remastered offers the unprecedented ability to control 100 heroes at once, with the flowing controls and dynamic action that are the PlatinumGames hallmark. It’s all brought together by a pulse pounding tale of heroic bravery and friendship standing tall against evil, and is PlatinumGames’ most ambitious offering to date.
Hideki Kamiya, director of The Wonderful 101, has supervised this remaster and added numerous improvements to ensure that this game can be more easily and thoroughly enjoyed by all and on various platforms, and with improved visuals, framerate, and loading time for an enhanced experience on all fronts.
- Over 100 unique and dazzling, each with their own backstories and emblems!
- Change weapons in a flash with the “Unite Morph” system! Draw shapes to switch between swords, whips, hammers, and more to battle with strategy and flair!
- Unite Morphs can be more than just weapons! Build hang gliders and bridges to cross chasms, and bounce and blast your way to great heights! Use your smarts as well as your strength to solve puzzles and persevere!
- Don’t forget—a hero’s true calling is protection! Rescue the citizens you come across and your bravery will inspire them to UNITE UP! For a limited time, of course.
- Your missions will take around the world! Through cities, across the ocean floor, deep in the jungle, and to a host of exciting locations!
News about The Wonderful 101: Remastered for Switch
The Wonderful 101: Remastered receives The Prince Vorkken DLC on the Switch eShop
The Wonderful 101: Remastered receives The Prince Vorkken DLC, it's available now on the Nintendo Switch eShop. Check inside for the details.
Posted by Sam C Gittins 21 months ago
The Wonderful 101 Remastered receives a lengthy demo
The Wonder-Size Cadet Demo is now available, and includes 2 hours of gameplay and Wonder-Bayonetta!
Posted by Dennis Tummers 2 years ago
Not Yet Rated
22 May 2020
Out now or N/A
Out now or N/A
Out now or N/A
This Month's Most Viewed
- 1 Nintendo Switch Has Sold Over 125 Million Units, Nintendo Warns Loss of Momentum
- 2 The Super Mario Bros Movie Available now in the UK and Europe
- 3 Dragon Quest Monsters in Development for Nintendo Switch
- 4 Nintendo releases story recap video for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 5 Sonic Frontiers Becomes Best Selling 3D Sonic Game Ever
Latest forum posts - join in!
FeaturedLive A Live Review Kirby and the Forgotten Land Review Triangle Strategy Review Pokémon Shining Pearl Review N-Europe's Top Ten Smash Character Reveal Trailers The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles Review Metroid Dread Review Monster Hunter Stories 2 Review Dicey Dungeons Review Beautiful Desolation Review New Pokémon Snap Review Star Wars: Republic Commando Review Horned Knight Review Super Mario 3D World Review Stubbs the Zombie Review The Hong Kong Massacre Review Dandara Review Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Review Part-Time UFO Review YesterMorrow Review
© Copyright N-Europe.com 2023 - Independent Nintendo Coverage Back to the Top