NEurope
DuD

The 'Living' Room Mafia

The 'Living' Room Mafia

Matt and Becky had headed off for two weeks abroad leaving behind their peaceful, tranquil home.

But all was not as it seemed.. in their absence their living room was slowly turning into a 'LIVING' room. All of their furniture had sprung into life.

More worryingly though evil was in the air.. tensions were brewing.. A small minority were planning something sinister..

A battle was imminent.

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Yvonne

@Tales

@EEVILMURRAY

You are the participants. Your roles are on the way.

Good luck :)

Day 2 post#13

Day 3 post#54

Day 4 post#109

Day 5 post#267

Day 6 post#319

Day 7 post#371

Standard rules apply..

No editing posts

No game discussion at night

No ruining the game for others.

Please let me know if you have real life commitments.

Days are 48+ hours depending on discussion.. I'll give a warning post before ending the day

Nights are 24/36 hours

PM me if you have any questions about anythiing.

Edited by DuD

eee, excited!

as far as real life commitments, I'm going to be out of the country for a few weeks, so will have internet, but at odd times. Also this reminds me of brave little toaster. Is this game going to make me cry?

Reminds me of Toy Story, actually.

Vote: No Lynch

Sweet. Hope there's no vengeance kill tonight. ^^

Vote: No Lynch[

I came up with the flavour while i was on holiday, then tweaked the roles to fit.. its art imitating life ;)

I just want to get the feel for modding before i try something different. Looking forward to having this perspective for the first time.

All PMs have been sent. Hope everyone has fun :)

NIGHT ONE WILL START AT 00:00

TALK AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE UNTIL THEN.. NO LYNCHES TODAY

Start sending your Night PMs now if you know what you want to do :)

Lets do this

Vote: No Lynch

Dude, come on. It says right above you, no lynches today. :p

The atmosphere in the room could have been cut with a knife. Items were sneaking around, working for their own gains, they could smell something was going to happen.

As daylight peered through the curtains the furniture looked around the room.. what a bluddy shit-hole!!! Whilst attempting to tidy up before the neighbours came round to check in on the house their worst fears had been confirmed. The Electric Fire had been ripped from the wall and pulled to pieces. The evil furniture had started a killing spree.

Rummy is dead. He was an Electric Fire. His fire damaged target would appear in the write-up for all to see. He was Town

Living Items 13

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Yvonne

@Tales

@EEVILMURRAY

Dead and Gone

@Rummy

DAY 2 IS GO

Majority is 7

Edited by DuD

"confirmated"? :p

I was roleblocked last night. But the roleblock was interesting. If anyone else is put to sleep, we should see if we can make some sense out of it.

Didn't expect this dying so soon!

(Good luck to all, but mainly the town :p)

Naughty.

Rummy's target didn't appear in the writeup, so perhaps he was roleblocked too.

RB or didn't send a target. Though Rummy is usually pretty good about sending targets. Also it may be that DuD resolved the kill before the actions. Would be unusual though!

That sounded like an awesome power! Wanted to see it in action. Someone do it in their next mafia and make sure they don't get killed/blocked for a few nights.

Also it occurs to me that my signature looks super arrogant in the context of a game...

I received some kind of threat in my PM... not sure if it's related to my power or something someone did or is doing to me.

I don't have anything interesting or relevant to add.

Also it occurs to me that my signature looks super arrogant in the context of a game...

You're right.

Yvonne is clearly mafia.

It's more general but it seems to imply that if I keep performing night actions, my life will be shortened.

Thinking about it, it could also mean that if I target the same person over and over it may harm them? It basically says 'too much X may dramatically shorten your life' where X is my ability. This is unusual to me though as my power is in no way harmful or negative.

Peeps be honest, did it say "shorten your life" or did it say "make you go blind"?

hmmm maybe it means that repeated X will dramatically shorten the life of the player you target? Though that would mean they'd know what your power did?